Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

5th Miss Exquisite Queen Nigeria 2020 Applications Are On. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5th Miss Exquisite Queen Nigeria 2020 Applications Are On. (339 Views)

14 Legit Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria- 2020 (earn Money Online) / Top 12 Reasons To Start Trading Forex In Nigeria 2020 / Applications Are Invited For Up To 10 African Union Scholarships For The Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5th Miss Exquisite Queen Nigeria 2020 Applications Are On. by MercyWave10: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Greenville Entertainment Presents Nigeria World Beauty Pageant.

The search for the next internationally recognised exquisite Queen Nigeria World 2020 has commenced, Greenville Entertainment, a subsidiary of the Mercy Wave Conglomerate, has opened the applications portal for this year's beauty contest.

Are you beautiful? Are you elegant? Are you talented? Of course you are and I know you have everything we are looking for. The application form costs only 5000 naira, and for that amount; you get lodged in a five star hotel for the entire duration of the contest, you get endorsement deals worth millions, and of course you get the cash, I mean come on, we hive people hundreds of thousands just do for making a sign with their hands, how much do you think we will give our beauty queen? No reason am, stay woke!!!!

For more information, send us a direct message on our inbox and we will send you all the details you need and more.

The road to stardom starts right here ladies, don't say the wave hasn't touched you yet.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Father’s Name Opens Door For Me - Fuji Icon’s Daughter, Omodolapo Abikeokin / .... / Relive On Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.