Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus (35654 Views)

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus / COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Emajojo(f): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
U wia know
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Omoapena(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
EazyJ:
It's getting serious in Italy. We hope the vaccine is found early.

Vaccine abi cure?

Creating vaccine for that Covid19 may have side effect,
Many vaccines have been known to react negatively after use.
The best is to create cure and cure the carriers and not injecting one useless vaccine on covid19 negatives...
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by banio: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
oz4real83:
This is one illness our Nigerian leaders won't run abroad for medical treatment for. The countries they may even think to run to for healthcare can't treat their own citizens. This is where building your own quality health system is very important.

The real name of covid-19 is develop your health care system.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Patrioticman007(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
nick50:
They should quickly place travel ban on Italy..all those Benin ahewos should remain there

What a world !!!. You should be more concerned about the Oyinbo white Reverend Fathers that travel in cassock.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Patrioticman007(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
nick50:
They should quickly place travel ban on Italy..all those Benin ahewos should remain there

What a world !!!. You should be more concerned about the Oyinbo white Reverend Fathers that travel in cassock. Every where they visit trouble must arise from there.
The cassock men have successful infected over 11 innocent countries, in the name of Torjan Horses. This was how they colonized Africa, from the start. By telling us to close our eyes, before we receive.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Dollabiz: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by IpobAntidote: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:

Why wouldn't there be deaths? it's already here just taking time to expose itself

Yeah keep dreaming and hoping for the worst, hope it gets to you before anyone else since you want it so badly.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Firstnebo: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
gaetano:
Let's think about this for a Lil bit. Imagine if Nigeria closes its affected area(Lagos) like other countries are doing, thereby quarantine the whole city to prevent spread. Just imagine the effect, the economic activity of the county will shutdown because the FG thought it was a good idea to put everything in one place.

If it gets to that, I pray it doesn't, but if it does, people are going to go hungry.

And the worst part is that none of them will even be thinking what you have just thought out now. They will not see this far o. They will let everything remain as usual

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by RaptorX: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
The so called saner climes are getting hit very hard and this is just the beginning. I am sure desperate Nigerians will reject free Italian visa lol, better to die of hunger in the "shithole " than to suffocate to death from Corona beer.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
this CoronaVirus shit should just stop na, WTF. Atalanta Vs Lazio this weekend no go happen undecided
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Ryocaj(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
And that is the country my oga wants me to go stay for 2 weeks for one yeye programme? undecided

Nairalanders, pls help me tell the idiot I'm not going. He should go represent us, after all na him be oga. angry

Nonsense and ingredients.

First, you don't know me and I don't know you.

Secondly, what exactly is the big deal in going to Italy? Perhaps, that is your dream. But note, your dreams might just be a pack of shyte to someone else.

Thirdly, 30k Npower is a means of income which I'm pretty sure is beyond your reach.

Fourthly, if Npower is actually my job, then and so what?

Fifthly, I have come to realise most beings that hide behind faceless forum to condemn people's means of livelihood are actually poorer than church rats. Most of them walking the streets exposing their dirty and torn boxers.

Savage.. Epic response.. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by checkthis1990: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Meanwhile, get more details about corona virus and keep safe
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by abdullkabar(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:
But no issue in Nigeria says Liar Mohammed. There may be hundreds of Nigerians already infected, since it takes weeks to manifest, we may never know the high rate now.
Be careful what you wish for
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Flowkid44: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
The caused of this virus is from the WHO they are the ones that created this coronavirus in the lab to reduce the population of the world
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Bimpe29: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
That's highly imperative so as to effectively contain the novel virus.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by idonhammer: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chaii, all those akwuna wey dey hustle for streets go suffer. Coronavirus ajoka.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by IpobAntidote: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
NJPot:
Buhari and Hope Uzodmma should go to Italy and have bilateral talks with the Italian government on how to boost the Nigerian tomato business.

You should go first to prepare the ground for the meeting.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by EazyJ(f): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omoapena:

Vaccine abi cure?

Creating vaccine for that Covid19 may have side effect,
Many vaccines have been known to react negatively after use.
The best is to create cure and cure the carriers and not injecting one useless vaccine on covid19 negatives...

Ok, whichever one will end it.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Nanatrendy(f): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
oz4real83:
This is one illness our Nigerian leaders won't run abroad for medical treatment for. The countries they may even think to run to for healthcare can't treat their own citizens. This is where building your own quality health system is very important.
I hope they catch the virus when they run
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by finalboss(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

The tension, pressure and chaos associated with this epidemic will soon be a thing of the past

With the showers of rain already pouring down, calmness and normalcy will soon return.

Shallom!
Stop dreaming undecided
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by promisedeco(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dizu:
Ronaldo please leave
so na only ronaldo be your concern, shebi?smiley
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by promisedeco(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Flowkid44:
The caused of this virus is from the WHO they are the ones that created this coronavirus in the lab to reduce the population of the world
how old are you?
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by pasol4real(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:
But no issue in Nigeria says Liar Mohammed. There may be hundreds of Nigerians already infected, since it takes weeks to manifest, we may never know the high rate now.
Pls stop creating unnecessary fear n trepidation on social media
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by pasol4real(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
It was islamic saudi denying umrah pilgrims entry due to virus now Italy the capital of Catholic church. Why not pray to god to cure Italy of virus? The gods Roman n Arabs created are dead piece of shiits, all lies. Everybody now know except brainwashed eternal slaves
What’s your point
Olodo just full nairaland
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Midas01: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Shut up you stupid asshole. Insulting your creator. You will give account for this one day.
PrinceMajestic:
It was islamic saudi denying umrah pilgrims entry due to virus now Italy the capital of Catholic church. Why not pray to god to cure Italy of virus? The gods Roman n Arabs created are dead piece of shiits, all lies. Everybody now know except brainwashed eternal slaves
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
I have my doubts about coronavirus.

Perhaps the Italian propaganda is to help deter African migrant boat refugees from entering Italy.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I keep on saying it
As a real niggarrr
Am beginning to think this Corona viruse is a failed biochemical or laboratory experiment by scientists which was intended to cure another disease but unfortunately the Corona turned into a worse disease itself

lol bro same thought as mine.
maybe d chinese want to use it to reduce der populatiom amd it goes other wise.
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by debbysure001(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
That's a good step to prevent the spread.

Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by PrinceMajestic: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Midas01:
Shut up you stupid asshole. Insulting your creator. You will give account for this one day.
lol, you did a great job for helping ur non existing god to insult me. I think he will reward u for being a religious terrorist. I noticed u ignore the question. Why didn't Italy pray to ur all powerful god to cure the people of the virus if he exists and they believe him to be powerful enough to do anything? But u ignore to answer me but instead u help ur god to fight me like a religious terrorist that u are. U and ur god must be cowards. The virus will kill ur god on that Judgement day. Bastardo
Re: Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus by Lamanii22(f): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
We give all glory to God
Whether they think we are too religious or not
We give all glory to God
He has covered us
No coronaVirus in our cities

Yes ooo... Thank you lord...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) / The Dangers Of Opening Bottles With Your Teeth (Photo) / Man Escapes Death After An Insect Bite In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.