Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,935 members, 7,863,306 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

You Don't Need A Computer Institute Anymore1 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Don't Need A Computer Institute Anymore1 (537 Views)

FPI Computer Institute Offers You An Unimaginable Computer Training / Cophild Computer Institute, Ikeja - Who Knows About This Institute Please ? / Please I Need Info On Computer Institute In Lagos Affiliated With America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need A Computer Institute Anymore1 by rawconcept: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2010
Why go to a computer institute when you can get all the I.T training at your own pace and time.

Get any video tutorial on any I.T Course you need.

Tutorials from Professionally Certified Instructors. call 08027583789
Re: You Don't Need A Computer Institute Anymore1 by nyabingi(m): 5:30am On Dec 21, 2010
how possible can that be, you know fully that computer education requires some kind of on-hand practical experience. For instance how caan one learn computer maintenance and betworking with your tutorial resources!!!!! undecided
Re: You Don't Need A Computer Institute Anymore1 by nyabingi(m): 5:31am On Dec 21, 2010
sorry for that mistake dude, i mean computer networking and system engineering!!!!!!
Re: You Don't Need A Computer Institute Anymore1 by rawconcept: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2010
i also thought the same way at first, 

but everything i now know on the computer(practically),  be it on graphics, website design, animation, computer engineering and others were learnt tru these video tutorials,

i didn't go to any computer institute to get these,

Anyway, it's doubtful though. but it's true and a trial can convince you!

better still, you can call me so i can show you some real stuff.

or visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwlJEykPQj4 to see some engineering tutorials,

Stay cool!!!!
Re: You Don't Need A Computer Institute Anymore1 by Pelumiv(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
any on programming or web design.
Re: You Don't Need A Computer Institute Anymore1 by rawconcept: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2010
Pelumiv

Yeap! which of the programing languages?

And hope u know there are different packages(like dreamweaver, frontpage, flash, fireworks etc.) involved, wen it comes to website designing!

But all are available!
Re: You Don't Need A Computer Institute Anymore1 by bignaija(m): 5:37am On Dec 23, 2010
do you have for laptop repair video

(1) (Reply)

Win $250 American Express Card / Cheap Mtn Fastlink Needed Urgently / Newbies Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.