Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Can a new dropout learn?Lifechoices@21 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can a new dropout learn?Lifechoices@21 (321 Views)

5 Online Jobs A School Dropout Can Do To Earn A Living. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can a new dropout learn?Lifechoices@21 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
I gained admission to fupre to study marine engineering but it is like I will be dropping out this month due to financial issues. My mummy is the only one pushing me hard but now I don't think she can do anything. My sch fees is very high and my school want to differ admission for those that won't be able to pay before next week Saturday night. I am yet to pay. My life is miserable in school. Nobody is helping me at all. My mum has stop picking my calls for three days now even till now.
What skills can I learn with time that will establish me and make me a better person tomorrow? I need help... Only God and the choice I make now determines my future.
I want to run to ibadan with the 15k that is in my account and I feel like doing pure water in oyo states and learn digital marketing.
Nairalanders helps me with a skill so that I can struggle to make it a reality and better my life
Re: What Can a new dropout learn?Lifechoices@21 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
which school is dat?
FCFMT abi
Re: What Can a new dropout learn?Lifechoices@21 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
jirehUB:
which school is dat?
FCFMT abi

Federal university of petroleum in delta state
Re: What Can a new dropout learn?Lifechoices@21 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Someone to help shift the post to front page
Re: What Can a new dropout learn?Lifechoices@21 by princeFAD: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2020
ayomikuolatunji:
I gained admission to fupre to study marine engineering but it is like I will be dropping out this month due to financial issues. My mummy is the only one pushing me hard but now I don't think she can do anything. My sch fees is very high and my school want to differ admission for those that won't be able to pay before next week Saturday night. I am yet to pay. My life is miserable in school. Nobody is helping me at all. My mum has stop picking my calls for three days now even till now.
What skills can I learn with time that will establish me and make me a better person tomorrow? I need help... Only God and the choice I make now determines my future.
I want to run to ibadan with the 15k that is in my account and I feel like doing pure water in oyo states and learn digital marketing.
Nairalanders helps me with a skill so that I can struggle to make it a reality and better my life

Hi, Send me pm or you drop your email address

(1) (Reply)

Global Awards At The University Of West Scotland, UK / Mckinsey & Company Leadership Programme 2020 / Earn 50k - 100k Monthly Without Stress 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.