Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/03/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/03/2020 (176 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/03/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2020
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father, the Author and the Finisher of my faith.

2.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness, and for the salvation of my soul.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me, by Your grace, to look beyond my present suffering, unto the joy and glory, that are placed ahead of me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me to endure the cross and despise the shame, as I run the race set before me with patience, that I may be a partake of the glory to be revealed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace not to sacrifice a glorious future with Christ, in heaven, on the altar of temporary pleasure of the present, in Jesus' name.

7.I reject every offer from the kingdom of darkness, that is meant to dispossess me of my birthright, and destroy the glorious future ahead of me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me the grace to patiently wait for Your promise and reward, for all my labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

9.Lord Jesus, please, grant me the grace to see You in glory and to reign with You, in Your kingdom.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye and reward him, abundantly, for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Love In Near Death Experiences / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/03/2020 / Amon Ra Spiritual Sanctuary:gain Your Total Freedom From Obstacles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.