Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Sort Your Direct NYSC Posting, And Redeployment Legit - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sort Your Direct NYSC Posting, And Redeployment Legit (826 Views)

Redeployment Legit Contact / Best States For Nysc Posting And How Much They Pay / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sort Your Direct NYSC Posting, And Redeployment Legit by Thelannister: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
If you want to camp any state of your choice, including ur state of origin, start working on it now.
Re: Sort Your Direct NYSC Posting, And Redeployment Legit by toyosiabayomi96: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
How is it gonna be? You are collecting payment at first before doing the job or after the job is done
Re: Sort Your Direct NYSC Posting, And Redeployment Legit by Thelannister: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
toyosiabayomi96:
How is it gonna be? You are collecting payment at first before doing the job or after the job is done

Boss it's payment first but it's surely to ur choice of destination
Re: Sort Your Direct NYSC Posting, And Redeployment Legit by Thoseen30(m): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thelannister:

What about part payment first??
Re: Sort Your Direct NYSC Posting, And Redeployment Legit by toyosiabayomi96: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thelannister:

Then you have to proof to me beyond doubt with valid evidence

(1) (Reply)

Will I Serve At NYSC After Completing My Sandwich Degree Programme / 4 Things Every Corp Member Should Know - No 4 Will Blow Your Mind / Nigeria Launching 5G By 2022 – Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.