Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Coronavirus: The Charlatan Of An American Nurse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: The Charlatan Of An American Nurse (158 Views)

Coronavirus: The New 100 Bed Isolation Centre In Olodo, Ibadan, Oyo State. PICS / See The Strange Connection Between The Coronavirus & The Year 2020 / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: The Charlatan Of An American Nurse by Firstnebo: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
The story currently on the FrontPage about an American health care worker who wanted to get tested for a possible infection of the novel Coronavirus but is not able to get to a test facility is a pure hogwash.

(See the link to the article
https://www.nairaland.com/5718459/americans-experience-trying-get-tested)

She is a pure democratic political charlatan. Ọnye oshi. Oloriburuku

Look at her concluding remarks:

To sum up: this is not contained. No one knows what the f*ck is happening. I can’t work. WASH YOUR F*CKING HANDS.

Does she sound to you like a person who is suspecting whether she is carrying a possible dead-dealing virus? Or does she sound like a pure cry cry liberal democrat activist? You be the judge.
Re: Coronavirus: The Charlatan Of An American Nurse by Firstnebo: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
She knows she has bronchitis. So she included it in her fear mongering story, so that when the authority calls her up on her false narrative, she would say "Now I finally confirm it was my bronchitis, I just needed to make sure".

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Effects Of Green Tea For Chronic Nonbacterial Prostatitis? / [NEWS] Cambodia Bars Entry By Water Transport / Health Group Encourage Adoption Of Organic Products Against Junk Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.