Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa (48118 Views)

Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano / APC Reconcilation: 5 Injured As Ex-minister, Speaker Escape Lynching In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Don27tiky(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
frankmoney:
This is what happens when the northern elite keeps the other people in illiteracy ... The north would soon collapse on thier own very soon
you well so? This what brings about development. Southerners only know how to blame the president there by allowing the governors and senators to steal the allocation meant for development
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by akaahs(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
dawnomike:
Nigerians need more of this... leaders must be held accountable by the populace
U ll just sit at the comfort of your room and type Nigeria need more of this. All I know it's only the northern youths that gat the balls to block do called leaders and demand good governance.
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by saajus: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Why are you comparing human capital to buildings/roads. Upon all the infrastructure, how come North is still the poverty, illiteracy, terrorism and kidnapping capital of Nigeria. Northern Nigeria should build people not buildings. In just 10 mins, one Boko Haram bomb will destroy those flyovers.
Arrewa:
The difference between Northern politics and Eastern politics...

In the north if a politician refuse to perform, na beating him dey collect...

We do hold our leaders accountable for our financial federal allocations...

In the east... They will only insult Buhari and the north

And their greedy politicians will pocket their allocations... Eastern politicians are benefiting so much in this Biafra stuff...they no longer work, they know that Las Las na the north their people go still blame

Instead of holding their selfish leaders accountable they'll rather keep insulting the north for dragging them backward

God bless northern Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Ykc2(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:

And their greedy politicians will pocket their allocations... Eastern politicians are benefiting so much in this Biafra stuff...they no longer work, they know that Las Las na the north their people go still blame

Instead of holding their selfish leaders accountable they'll rather keep insulting the north for dragging them backward

like 13 million almajiri kids or boko haram plus herdsmen including polio plus bandits ?the worst eastern state is still better the best northern state,zamfara send 20 students for jamb case finish,
A secondary school dropout from east can still be lecturer in north

3 Likes

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by projectNDPRA: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
When the people are discontent and angry from being powerless and dispossessed, the pressure will mount and it won’t go anywhere. The people want to vent out their frustrations. The elites know that responding directly with repression only inspires greater desire to rise up, so instead of fighting it, they prefer to re-channel that pent up energy else where#speakagainstcorruption #standup #speakforjustice
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by martowskin1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:

How u are able to drag east into this baffles me

1 Like

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by akaahs(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:

Good bless u my guy, I remember in 2015 when one ex local government chairman after completing is tenure without any meaningful development in my area wanted to contest for house of assembly, the kind beating the man chop eeh, till today the man no dey involve in anything politics again.
The West and the Easth has no balls to hold their leaders accountable.

1 Like

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by abeggnow: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Fantastic!!
u say fantastic, while in the south a politician will loot the state and the youth who suffer from the looting will be hailing the said politician.
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by atheistandproud(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:

Should I show you photos of Sokoto state, Zamfara, Kaduna and Katsina state?

Here's one by the way. Stop this your propaganda. A few infrastructure won't repair the damage that is being done to the North's future which is her children. I live in Northern Nigeria too. The sooner EVERYONE wakes up, the better.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by SenecaTheYonger: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chi59:

As usual, you are jerking off on this post. Keep deceiving yourself.

It's actually commendable. You guys worship your leaders even if they're sophocating you.
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by SenecaTheYonger: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

Should I show you photos of Sokoto state, Zamfara, Kaduna and Katsina state?

Here's one by the way. Stop this your propaganda. A few infrastructure won't repair the damage that is being done to the North's future which is her children. I live in Northern Nigeria too. The sooner EVERYONE wakes up, the better.

Is this photo supposed to be bad? Look how neat and orderly it is despite not being tarred. Damn!! I'm impressed.
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by akaahs(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
doggedfighter:
It won't be long from now, actual lynching will start happening
And u ll be sitting in ur house abi? Who would do the actual lynching for u?
What have you done to hold any of our leaders accountable other than jumping up down with ur keyboards
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by don4real18(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:
In the north we don't Blame any region for the failure of our politicians like easterners do...

In the north Senators dey chop better beating!!

We don't condole failure...

Ask Ganduje him go tell una how far.... If not for inec Ganduje won't have been governor today!! Ganduje woke up and start working!

Northerners don't blame President for what governor is supposed to do...

Northerners don't Blame governor for what a senator supposed to do...

Our people don't Blame senator for what a local government chairman is supposed to do...

Unlike some people who are busy blaming the north for the Underdevelopment hitting their region since 1966
Who constructed that bridge? He should be arrested
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Ykc2(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:
They will come on Nairaland to tell you how poor and backward the north is...

They will tell you that the north is dragging Nigeria backward!

They will never hold their selfish politicians accountable for their annual financial allocations...

Northern Nigeria is developing regardless of how big our land is...

Hold your leaders accountable... They're your biggest enemies!

God bless northern Nigeria
nothing musa no go see for gate ,so after what you northerners did to this country you still ve mouth to insult someone from east ?shame will not kill you northerners ,,football you guys dont play ,music you guys dont play ,women football for wia,what do you people ve today ,boko,bandits, herdsmen,almajiri,tramadol,codeine, Indian hemp,polio,w

3 Likes

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by atheistandproud(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Is this photo supposed to be bad? Look how neat and orderly it is despite not being tarred. Damn!! I'm impressed.

Look at the child

The road is tarred so you know, and I have edited the photo. Read my post before rushing to comment.
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by klax(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hahahaha hunger is a bitch now their brain don reset wella. I think una dey shout sai baba few years back so na to take hostage be the next thing bah Hunger thank you very much, una never see anything shey na una governor and senator una still dey chase up and down bah? Wen the thing called hunger give all of una bald skull una go face Aso Rock. Nonsense people.
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Bukden16(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
I love privacy and minding my own business.
But on dis matter ah go chuk mouth...

Them youth tried.

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
Good. They need to be taught a lesson.
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by supercase1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:
They will come on Nairaland to tell you how poor and backward the north is...

They will tell you that the north is dragging Nigeria backward!

They will never hold their selfish politicians accountable for their annual financial allocations...

Northern Nigeria is developing regardless of how big our land is...

Hold your leaders accountable... They're your biggest enemies!

God bless northern Nigeria
But I think u people should put your religious sentiment aside if u want to truely progress,why is 50% of the world problems coming from Islam,is it true that Islam is ISLAMBAD?

1 Like

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Haykins2115(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Later on...the ruling party will say the attack was from their opposition party not due to their failure in government
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Paretomaster1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
frankmoney:
next time read well before you comment .... Good day

Gerraheremehn!
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by queengift(f): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
Abia State present and past Governors deserve this.
Seriously I love northerns for there fearless nature.
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by iLiquidator: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
This supposed lynching was orchestrated By a local Politician, not necessarily becos of bad Governance
You are right. It was orchestrated by the supporters of "Ahmad Garba MK" because of the failure of their "Abamu a huta" movement. MK was a former deputy speaker Jigawa State House of Assembly. I was at the place when all that was happening.
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Cantonese: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
This supposed lynching was orchestrated By a local Politician, not necessarily becos of bad Governance

Quickly run outside from where you are and ask an experienced village farmer with very strong palms to give you three dirty slaps. Your mumu tall pass you.
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by bnbash(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
I think it would be better if you desist from painting other regions badly. I like the way you are showing the good developments in the north but please if you can't talk about good sides of others better not to talk about them.
Thank you

Arrewa:

1 Like

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by wiseoneking: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Arrewa:
In the north we don't Blame any region for the failure of our politicians like easterners do...

In the north Senators dey chop better beating!!

We don't condole failure...

Ask Ganduje him go tell una how far.... If not for inec Ganduje won't have been governor today!! Ganduje woke up and start working!

Northerners don't blame President for what governor is supposed to do...

Northerners don't Blame governor for what a senator supposed to do...

Our people don't Blame senator for what a local government chairman is supposed to do...

Unlike some people who are busy blaming the north for the Underdevelopment hitting their region since 1966

I want to observe that you are having a serious nightmare about the igbos, watch your BP because you may not survived these people. God actually created the igbos with a far more superior intelligence 10 times than typical Hausas. There is nothing anybody can do about that. Can you imagine them without been
presidents or in leadership still strive far better than any Nigerian tribes. CAN YOU COMPARE THE STANDARD OF LIFE OF IGBOS IN KANO TO THAT OF KANO INDIGENES. DO YOU SEE THE IGBOS IN SABO GARI, THEIR PRIVATE SCHOOLS AND THEIR HOUSES NOT FAR BETTER THAN THAT OF THE NATIVES KANO PEOPLE. GO TO EVEN NOMANSLAND AND SEE. DONT EVER COMPARE YOUR PEOPLE TO THE IGBOS. YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. THE SAME HAPPENS TO ANY OTHER NORTHERN STATES. People like Emir of kano and Elrufai will be mocking you when you COMPARE igbos to the poor north because of these fly over in kano.lol
Moreover, you kept on posting flyover pics Lol. Is that your development? Lol.
You are very very funny.
Last question, apart from kano town or city, do you really have any other town or city in kano?
Please name it..

1 Like

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by NovusHomo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Arrewa: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
bnbash:
I think it would be better if you desist from painting other regions badly. I like the way you are showing the good developments in the north but please if you can't talk about good sides of others better not to talk about them.
Thank you

sir... What I posted a bitter truth the Igbos have to swallow

They insult the north on daily basis while Underdevelopment is seriously hitting their region
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by jamace(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Kuginzi: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/gov-badaru-senators-top-govt-functionaries-escape-lynching-in-jigawa/
Only North has d courage/mind to do this to their Governors. No Southeast state can emulate from this. Their Governors have brainwashed them to believe the problem of Abia is in Abuja and the problem of Calabar is in Katsina.

Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by captainamiedi1: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
If all the bandits and boko boys can do these to government official both state and federal we would have supported them. But they choice innocent soft target. I love these. I wish our youth in the south south can do these. But tribal bigotry wouldn't allow them
Re: Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa by Bimpe29: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
The story is almost the same every where in the country.
Political actors are fond of betraying the electorates whom they have promised all sorts of basic amenities during camping.
Why are they like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo) / Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / Victor Ogbunbenro Arrested At Revolution Now Protest (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.