Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers (1454 Views)

Kanye West’s Former Bodyguard Reveals The ‘ridiculous Rules’ Kanye Imposed / Boy's Ridiculous Prayer Request To God Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
1.Tribalistseun : You mean the Seun Osewa we know is a tribalist or your own version of the Seun is tribalistic?

2. Ashawopikin : Na wa o, how you get
pride to tell us say your mama na ashawo is befuddling.

3.Ogbanjeprophet : Is it that you prophesy to ogbajes or you are an ogbanje yourself?

4.Unatoto : You, too, your Toto, whether you're male or female

5. Naijaolosho : Olosho is an American language that means prophet in Yoruba language. You must be the main or only Nigerian prophet Olosho.

6. Albinoworwor . Well, most albinos I know aren't ugly, they are just overripe.

7. SweetPreeq : There's nothing sweet about your preeq since it's not tasted by the tongue.

8. BlindAngel : well, I prefer a blindangel to a demon with sight, lol.

9. Roadtoyesterday : The only road to yesterday I know needs a really retentive, reminiscent memory

10. JubrinElsudan : Ask Nnamdi Kanu and he will tell you that's the late Buhari's clone.

11. FuckThaMod : Hope it's not Lalasticlala sha. Bleep other kids but not Lalasticlala.

12. Ineedsugarmumy1 : Lol, no go hustle be needing someone older than your mom.

13. LordofTheWeed : No be say you go dey take ordinary weed dey form Lord o, you don take Colorado, Arizona, etc before? Lol

14. HOLYDICK : Holydick? Your dickk is too flawed to be holy. just go and sit down somewhere rough

15. ICauseTrouble : it's bad to be a troublemaker, but I'm sure you don't cause trouble that will lead to a confined space. Lol

16. Prostitute : Prostitute, damn, well, how much is your price and location? Attach it to your signature, some of us them might need it.

17. Bluefilm : Hope say it's not the type wey Nyomi Banxxx, Ivy Madison, Diamond, Jada Fire, Juan, Lexington Steele, Mia, etc. Those ones are even more colourful than Black panther movie, nothing bluish there.

18. BiafranBushBoy : Well, even America has bushpeople, just that their bushpeople might be more civilized than my president.

19. Contractkiller : How was such an evil depicting moniker even registered? Bleep. Who can you even kill sef? grin

20. Waistpain : very crazy moniker. Although, waist pain is mainly for people of the southwest, since west sounds like waist. No be me talk am o, na you talk am o.

21. OkoroTalkertive : Already, it has been physiologically proven that people who bear Okoro are naturally talkertives, adding 'talkertive could make it tautological. Lol. cheesy Hope your talkertiveness doesn't Land you in a big mess soon, though.

22.MumuMugu : Let me assume this is self-explanatory.

4 Likes

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by Perfecttouchade: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin u forgot our very own egunmogaji2 olorioko bambam
Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
grin u forgot our very own egunmogaji2 olorioko bambam
There are hundreds of them, I just handpicked few. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
You did not mention Stupidity.

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gracealone:
You did not mention Stupidity.
Is that also a moniker?

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
englishmart:
Is that also a moniker?

Yes. He even posted earlier about how he lost a job because he mentioned his monicker at the interview.

3 Likes

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by Yustash001(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
But you self get time o....
Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 5:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Yustash001:
But you self get time o....

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 5:40am On Mar 05, 2020
Gracealone:

Yes. He even posted earlier about how he lost a job because he mentioned his monicker at the interview.
lol, stupidity is when your name is stupidity yet you want a job. grin

3 Likes

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by SweetPreeq(m): 2:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Nah, I disagree

My preeq is sweet... And I got testifiers

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by Mateen1000: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2020
SweetPreeq:
Nah, I disagree

My preeq is sweet... And I got testifiers
grin grin grin
Med oooo

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by OgbanjeProphet: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Op, you wan make I prophesy abi?

If I prophesy to you, will you believe my prophecy shocked

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by Torie8(f): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
What of smellyAnus grin
Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

lol. I no believe your prophecy Biko.

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Torie8:
What of smellyAnus grin
grin

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by Onyi22(f): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
grin grin
Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by mumumugu(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
THERE ARE MANY MUMU OUT THERE THAT DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEIR MUMUMUNESS
BLESSED IS HE WHO IS A MUMU AND PROUD OF IT. LUKE 67:54
Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2020
mumumugu:
THERE ARE MANY MUMU OUT THERE THAT DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEIR MUMUMUNESS

BLESSED IS HE WHO IS A MUMU AND PROUD OF IT. LUKE 67:54
grin grin proudly mugu

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by ShayGirl(f): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
That reminds me of that nairalander "Smellymouth".....and those akward comments of his that year.... Chai! grin

Mrcork isnt an exception.

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by dangotesmummy: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
@englishmart how are you wink tongue
Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2020
dangotesmummy:
@englishmart how are you wink tongue
I'm fine, Dangotesmummy, You wan find me something? Lol.

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by dangotesmummy: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2020
englishmart:
I'm fine, Dangotesmummy, You wan find me something? Lol.
you mean my son's money? wink
Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
dangotesmummy:
you mean my son's money? wink
Which yeye son? Lol grin

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by dangotesmummy: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
englishmart:
Which yeye son? Lol grin
you're calling my son aliko dangote yeye? shocked wink

I will tell him to arrest you cheesy
Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
dangotesmummy:
you're calling my son aliko dangote yeye? shocked wink

I will tell him to arrest you cheesy
You're possibly a male sef.

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by dangotesmummy: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
englishmart:
You're possibly a male sef.
I don't have a pen1s cool
Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I don't have a pen1s cool
Ok o, greet your 2nd son for me.

2 Likes

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by tatatar: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
There is one called AnusOdourInhaler

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 5:22am On Mar 25, 2020
tatatar:
There is one called AnusOdourInhaler
Whose Anus odour does he inhale.? grin

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by laughitall(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

sanwo Olu dey always point
Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by SmellingAnus(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Torie8:
What of smellyAnus grin
Lol...

1 Like

Re: ;D 22 Very Funny And Ridiculous Nairaland Monikers by Litigant(f): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Lol where were you during the time of
Smellymouth
Smellyanus
Irunobo
Hateu2
Naughtynaughty
Etc

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2nd Saturday Part Got Dirty See What Happened (video) / Bbnaija:kiddwaya Threatens Laycon After He Saw A Video Where Laycon Betrayed Him / Meet Bridget Bema, The Little Girl That Broke All The Laws In Her School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.