Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina (1764 Views)

Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare / Ada La Pinky Saga: Why I Don't Like Hanging Out With YOUNGER Guys / Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by correctkidabc(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Talented 20-year old Young Actress Regina Daniels who is married to Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko, 60 has revealed that she shunned the company of her age mates since her status changed.

Source:https://correctkid.com/i-dont-like-hanging-out-with-my-age-mates-they-have-nothing-to-offer-regina-daniels/
Re: ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by donbachi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
dat one dey.
Re: ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by bigiyaro(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
why r u so bitter? your age mates are free and flexing, but you are tied up to your grandpa, it was ur choice, so live with it.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by godofuck231: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
the energy you align with becomes you, uber says, go all the way up!

Re: ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by LearnITsmash(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Why is this lady bitter about her age mates lifestyle, what a joke of a Lady undecided
Re: ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by LoveFayfay(f): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
She's trying to justify her sweet slavery and OP she is not 20.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by zoeA: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2020
You go regret am! Have ever heard of "arrested development "? Google it...
Re: ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by cr7lomo: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Poverty is a mental illness... Are u better than Davido or DJ cuppy ( born billionaires) that hang out with their mates??

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by MrSensor(m): 2:07am On Mar 05, 2020
She is talking right and I like that.
Re: ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 05, 2020
MrSensor:
She is talking right and I like that.
She has STARTED having SENSE.
When you MARRY younger Ladies, u have the opportunity to tame them into shape.

Now her reasoning is improving in MATURITY.
Just Imagine what she would become at the age of 30..?

I must say, CONGRATULATIONS to her now.
Else, she would have ended up as a SLAY QUEEN begging for recharge cards without improving her horizon or may be clinged to one YAHOO BOY who sags trousers.

This MARRIAGE has availed her the privilege to meet resourceful business moguls ladened with Laudable IDEAS..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina by segebase(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2020
Na u get your life and toto

(1) (Reply)

Black Lives Matter Only If You Allow Perverts A Pass Riots / Single Men Are Needed In London And Ireland For White Ladies In Their 40s / See How Church Women Lay Wrappers On The Ground For Prophet Odumeje To Walk (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.