Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics (1083 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by stephenduru: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
The lady in the picture assaulted and inflicted injury on the head of the little girl in Delta State.According to report,the lady is her aunt.She levelled allegation of her stealing people's wears whenever she sends her to the market.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/aunt-breaks-girl-head-in-delta-after.html?m=1

Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by stephenduru: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2020

Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by Gentlemanforyou: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Chai
Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by iornenge81(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Transfer of frustration
Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by ghettokid1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Aunt From Hell

1 Like

Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by TheFreeOne: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Merely looking at that girl would anyone be surprised that she'll be tempted to steal wears?

Though i am not supporting stealing but girl appearance shows she lacks basic needs like cloths. The scarf/wrapper she's having on is even torn.

It's very likely that the wicked aunty took her from the village with promises to her parents that she take proper care of her but ended up breaking her head instead correcting on the dangers of stealing without such inhuman treatment.
Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
At this point, I think the Serengeti is safer than Nigeria.
Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by ValCon888: 1:45am On Mar 05, 2020
She even dented the girl's skull.
That woman deserves to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by Optional09: 2:05am On Mar 05, 2020
That aunt is going to go to jail i am on the case already.

1 Like

Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by ursullalinda(f): 5:20am On Mar 05, 2020
If NGO's handle her now she go just humble......still wonder why is women that maltreat children the most.....upon they go through labour......it's baffling.
Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by danietohbadt(m): 5:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Let them break her baby's head too so she can feel the pain the little girl feels.

Some people are just wicked sha!
Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by YesNo(m): 5:54am On Mar 05, 2020
she tried.

the funny thing is.... she will have something to say as a very good justifiable reason why she did such on a child.

see her mouth she is already explaining.
Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by olexjay(m): 5:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Punishment could have been better
Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by punisha: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2020
This is preposterous
This is unbelievable
What manner of volatile hatred is this?
I will not allow this.
I will make sure I sue that woman for sexual assault, rape and threat to life, obtaining via false pretenses, kidnapping and assault.
Re: Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics by Bola146(f): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2020
Witch!!!! Wicked woman oshi sad

(1) (Reply)

Breaking !!! IGBERE TV Boss Regains Freedom / VIDEO: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Cause Havoc In Igangan, Slaughter Police Officers, / 'How God Saved Me From Being Robbed Of My Money Through Nigeria Army Officers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.