Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

About To Roof Your House? This Is A Thread On The Best Structures And Roofsheets - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / About To Roof Your House? This Is A Thread On The Best Structures And Roofsheets (724 Views)

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Roof Your House With Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets, Call +234 8138 3426 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Roof Your House? This Is A Thread On The Best Structures And Roofsheets by victoronwukwe(m): 4:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Good day everyone.

This thread is going to focus on the best structures to consider when embarking on a roofing project. Areas we'll cover.

1. The various woodwork types and their advantages
2. The most appropriate King Post height for the various roofing sheets
3. The most appropriate Roof Color depending on the location
4. The best Roofing Sheets depending on the purpose and structure of the building

Any subsequent consideration will be included as we go on...

Feel free to ask as much questions as possible
Re: About To Roof Your House? This Is A Thread On The Best Structures And Roofsheets by iiamharkinwaley: 4:56am On Mar 05, 2020
Interesting, following.

1 Like

Re: About To Roof Your House? This Is A Thread On The Best Structures And Roofsheets by kerzhim(m): 5:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: About To Roof Your House? This Is A Thread On The Best Structures And Roofsheets by obynocute(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Following
Re: About To Roof Your House? This Is A Thread On The Best Structures And Roofsheets by victoronwukwe(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2020
I'm sorry guys. I've been barred for two days now... It seems I'm not allowed to post things like that

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE:- 4 Bedroom Bungalow (all Rooms Ensuite) *@ Iju - Ishaga, Lagos / 5bedroom Detached House+ BQ +swimming Pool Off Payment Plan For Sale In Lagos / 1.5kva Solar Package With Trojan American Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.