Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman (28443 Views)

Igbo Man Can't Emmerge The President Of Nigeria Without The Support Of The North / Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman by odinga1of: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2020
famology:

Exactly, I'm wondering people are still shouting obaseki. This is tinubu /oshiomhole still running the nwc .They've brought in members of their clique to solidify their hold on the nwc.This will prevent fayemi and his clique which obaseki belongs to from having any in road into the nwc.Smart political moves from the tinubu clique. Most kids here don't understand politics that's why they end up always on the losing side.Tinubu is buhari successor most likely because he's a tactician, he knows the game. What's clear is oshiomhole is tinubu right hand man. Ajimobi will sit there until the restraining order is vacated so no loopholes for any intruder.

Great observation. You are a political analyst
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman by Dpharisee: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2020
LegendHer0:
Children of hate have been gallivanting all over Nairaland shouting Tinubu hand is clipped just because of the toothless court case against Oshiomhole.

Now Ajimobi, another member of the Tinubu caucus might eventually be the acting chairman of APC pending the time the appeal court decides Oshiomhole case.

I’m 100% sure that Oshiomhole is going no where, he will still retain his chairmanship position and Obaseki is just venturing onto a fruitless cause.

Now they have cut short the orgasm of these Tinubu haters by this news. Nigeria Tribune why nao?

Relax, make you wound. I don't know who you are talking to this morning. angry
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman by Staro: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2020
Bye bye Oshio
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman by Horladipupo0505: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2020
LegendHer0:
Children of hate have been gallivanting all over Nairaland shouting Tinubu hand is clipped just because of the toothless court case against Oshiomhole.

Now Ajimobi, another member of the Tinubu caucus might eventually be the acting chairman of APC pending the time the appeal court decides Oshiomhole case.

I’m 100% sure that Oshiomhole is going no where, he will still retain his chairmanship position and Obaseki is just venturing onto a fruitless cause.

Now they have cut short the orgasm of these Tinubu haters by this news. Nigeria Tribune why nao?
look at judge of the world..ooin "you are doing well"
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt...na Dem Dem Sha... Dem don give Oshiomole instant red card...no long story.

Just incase you need Pure Unadulterated Original Honey...Call/Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 Thanks and have a wonderful day ahead... Bless up fam

Where are you based?
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman by Champneys: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2020
It shall not be well with APC and PDP!
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman by Mgbaa: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
A man that could not deliver his state as an incumbent governor twice for his party is not the acting chairman of the party.

Now I understand how APC keeps coming up with shitty policies form the country.
[/s]
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman by PureGoldh(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Where are you based?

Our farm is in Enugu state but we do waybill Nationwide
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman by NovusHomo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
ARISE, NIGERIAN YOUTHS. THESE FOOLS DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT YOU.
Re: APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
PureGoldh:

Our farm is in Enugu state but we do waybill Nationwide

Ok.

List your litres and prices make I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega / Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons / Tunde Badejo 70th Birthday Celebration Photos: Tinubu, Ohers Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.