Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Sexy Baby Fi Alaafia Pawon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Baby Fi Alaafia Pawon (604 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Baby Fi Alaafia Pawon by DejiPlug(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2020
Admirably intent on perfecting her debut album Peace & Light, enigmatic performing artiste and songstress Aduke has definitely been managing a hyperactive schedule which so far has involved media tour, listening party amongst others and yesterday was a show stopping visit to Inspiration FM, where she appears to unwind with her camera and guitar

Re: Sexy Baby Fi Alaafia Pawon by scoundrel(f): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
I heard of this woman first in 2014. I think her YouTube videos go back to 2008. What has she done in 12 full years that it’s now her debut album will come to light? In competitive nations that’s how someone else will jump in and steal her spotlight. To me she’s already past her prime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Real, Easy And Confirm Online Money / Man Start Conversation With Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu By Sending He N50k / Mercy Vs Tacha: Who Is The Real Fashionista? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.