Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe (16631 Views)

Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors / Ex-Governors, Senators, Ministers, Military Officers Own 130 Dubai Assets / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Perfecttouchade: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
FrLukas:
Buhari fighting corruption indeed.
na stunt baba dey pull jare
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by DModeCntStopMe: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

He first claimed he was using his stinking body language to fight corruption

He later feigned deafness to the massive corruption going on in his gov't

Now this, what his body language couldn't do, what then can FBI do

Buhari is just a drowning man seeking for straws to hold
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Hades2016(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by tunzy9229: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
I can see everyone here that posted is biased.is it that we can read anymore non this country.or just use every opportunity to wail.educated illiterates everwhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Ebi89(f): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
They say charity begins at home.
The probe should start from those in government then ex governors and ministers.
We should fight corruption from the grass root. Put a stiffer sanction on those embezzling public fund
sanction like death penalty,Nigerians love their lives so mch
Corruption will reduce drastically
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by MansoryMX(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
But you cannot involve the same US Government to help in fighting Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and fishing out their sponsorship. One sided government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by mustygboy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
All we can do is to wait and see. Nothing wey musa nogo see for gate
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Victor08032(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin grin grin

Interesting!!!

Your so called APC Leader BOLA HAMMED TINUBU WILL BE 100%PERCENT PROSECUTED

UNLESS IF YOU WANT TO DO PARTIAL..

NGIGE
ROTIMI AMECHI
AJUMOBI & others must not excluded.. Because those guys governors before are real POLITIFIAN...

YOUR SON POWER BIKE WILL ALSO BE INVESTIGATED

OSHOMOLE

BUHARI FAKE WILL HELP FBI LOOK FOR THE DEAD BODY OF BUHARI ORIGINAL..
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Okoroawusa: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I will openly welcome this initiative if it begins with the Chief of staff to President Abba Kyari, Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd)... Knowing fully well that his jobless son acquired a N95millon power bike and his wife lavish some hard currencies on hand bags and jewelries.

Let the probe begin with you and your family.
So it's no longer N80million power bike?

Confused people!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Ustec: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Na mouth this Buhari ever dey. Very stupid person
So how many of the embezzled funds did your PDP wey no make mouth returned.
It's like you don't know how difficult it is to probe those that brought you into power. you can, if you don't care about your life.
Buhari is setting a good standard, when it's another party's turn,the party should probe their opposition too.
With that, politicians will be more cautious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Ustec: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Now I know, you're an anti-APC robot.
You will soon be unplug.
Goodluck.
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Maranzano(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by sapientia(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wait.. Can they show us a video of Buhari talking with FBI for 5 minutes.

Even if its about anything.

Been long this man disgraced himself before the media.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
na stunt baba dey pull jare

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by davidtemi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shame on us. Chai we can't handle common corruption, and we bargained for independence.
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by DModeCntStopMe: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ustec:

Now I know, you're an anti-APC robot.
You will soon be unplug.
Goodluck.
shocked

To set the records, I'm not a member of any political party whether APC or PDP

I'm only against incompetence, lies, deceit and being indifferent to the plight of an average Nigeria

This gov't has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the dwell in the aforementioned vices

I will stand with you only if you sincerely tell me that you are satisfied and happy with the way the country is being run by these charlatans

1 Like

Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Alagboo: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Savage
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Duru009(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
All the money recovered nko, what have thy use them for ?
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Alagboo: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
ruben579:
192.168.o.1 is one of the private IP Addresses assigned to a device by IANA. If you are a little bit tech freak, then you already have an idea of what is an IP Address. It is a kind of address provided by the ISP / IANA organization whenever you are connected to the internet.
This Is WIFI router IP,
Any big deal
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Alagboo: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Flyingngel:
I think Buhari shld first and foremost deal with corrupt people working with him; that way he can even kill those in opposition .
Last time I check, they say charity begins at home.
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Alagboo: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Gandollaar:
I wish buhari can start from Tinubu, Ajimobi, Rochas, Amaechi, Akpabio and all those northern APC almajiri former governors now in his government and Senate.
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Alagboo: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
But he won't involve America to help in fighting his brothers boko haram
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Alagboo: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
knightsTempler:
If US can offer 2.5 Billion Naira on Shekau's head; I challenge @MBuhari to increase the volume and add one of Abachas loot to make it a total of 5 Billion Naira. I'm 100% sure Shekau won't last 1 month more in Sambisa forest. Mr "Integrity" you are not doing well!!!
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by lylescurtis63: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
hmmm it is well
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by lylescurtis63: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ohdear

Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by sulaak(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
helinues:
shocked shocked

Nothing Africa can do successfully on their own .
Isn't a shame, they don't in event attempt to try to solve their own problem. This modern world is not for African.
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Gandollaar(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Magicians:
Are you cursed to always make foolish n senseless comment on NL ?!
The lifeless Sudanese should add this fake magicians Dr peller wannabe too.
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
he should equip his EFCC DSS, AND POLICE TO catch the thieves
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by babapressy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
innocent lives are been killed and wasted daily by herdsmen and we are talking about ex governor
Re: Buhari Government To Involve FBI In Ex-Governors, Senators' Probe by AnanseK(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I will openly welcome this initiative if it begins with the Chief of staff to President Abba Kyari, Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd)... Knowing fully well that his jobless son acquired a N95millon power bike and his wife lavish some hard currencies on hand bags and jewelries.
Let the probe begin with you and your family.

You relay believe that a power bike can cost N95milion and if Buhari wants to be corrupt, power bike for son would be his best choice?
We are talking about your money siphoned by your Governors to buy multimillion dollar properties abroad and your are talking about Madam’s handbag, are you sane?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Renewed Hope Concert Organising Committee List Causes War Among APC Youths. / Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Kogi Assembly Summons BUA For Acquiring 50,000-hectare Land Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.