Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far (667 Views)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / 100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured) / Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by drcast(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Nigeria’s former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has said that no individual, living or dead has dominated the nation’s political space like ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo as he celebrates his 83rd birthday on the 5th of March 2020 - PM News Nigeria

So, quickly, we will be looking at his (Obasanjo) contributions to the development of Nigeria, the African continent and humanity

Read more: https://bimberbuzz.com/obasanjo-at-83-his-achievements-thus-far/
Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by Nackzy: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2020
He's done more harm to Nigeria than good

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by ImDStar: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Baba wonder
Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Just like anyone Your imperfections can never dwarf the great things you have done for this country. Love you Sir and Happy Birthday to Ebora Owu. When we see what Kigame has done in Rwanda, Lee Kuan Yew in Singapore, we regret not allowing you consolidate your institutional reforms with a 3rd term.

Okay listen up, Do you need a social media manager for your brand/business? Do you want an AD script for your business? Do you want to go into Okrika business and don't know how to go about it? Are employers cooking your CV in the pot and looking for someone who can professionally re-write your CV? Are you seeking a copy writer and Art director?
If your answer is Yes, call any of the numbers on my signature NOW.
Don't say later when you can do it NOW.

Shilekunola M.
Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by donbachi(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2020
Plesident obasanyo.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by orisa37: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Nackzy:

You are just an Atheist.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by drcast(m): 10:45am On Mar 05, 2020
He brought GSM. If he hadn't, tell me which government after him could have done that.
Nigeria wld av been a barbaric nation
Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by youngbabaj(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2020
More than 1million churches and mosques 4 billion members, 200 religions fighting 1 Satan for more than 10000 years , Satan please die na

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by Nackzy: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
orisa37:

You are just an Atheist.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by justtoodark: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
yeah yeah....still no electricity....the thunda that go fire ram ehn....
i will stop now,because i know many still respect him....
Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by justtoodark: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nackzy:

but you must admit,the guy can dance sha....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
What is yaayyy?

Are you his son or his press officer?

The man should be behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by Gallagher01: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
What is yaayyy?

[/s]
Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by hundeyin: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2020
Officer, arrest him....

You should learn to celebrate great things

In your truest mind, analyze his government and those after him...compare and contrast if you can!

FrLukas:
What is yaayyy?

Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2020
hundeyin:
Officer, arrest him....

You should learn to celebrate great things

In your truest mind, analyze his government and those after him...compare and contrast if you can!

#sigh.

Where were you when Obasanjo was being sworn in as President in 1999?

I just wanna know so that I can have an idea whether to continue this discussion or not.

How old were you then? Just an estimate...
Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by tatatar: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
drcast:
He brought GSM. If he hadn't, tell me which government after him could have done that.
Nigeria wld av been a barbaric nation
Really
Simply because he gave out licenses
Even Somalia has gsm.With or without obj,gsm would inevitably have arrived
Re: Obasanjo At 83; Yaaaay! His Achievements Thus Far by OluwaDamilola01: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

#sigh.

Where were you when Obasanjo was being sworn in as President in 1999?

I just wanna know so that I can have an idea whether to continue this discussion or not.

How old were you then? Just an estimate...
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

The Curse Of The Agaba Idu On Sanusi's Lineage MUST Be Cleansed* / 20 Traditional Rulers Deposed Over The Last 150 Years / Boko Haram: Why Can't we Just Employ Chadian Soldiers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.