Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] (1005 Views)

Please Rescue Me. The CBN Is After My Pension Account. / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. / "What CBN is doing about digital currency" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] by MadelnNigeria: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2020
angry Do you remember the cashless policy introduced by the CBN? Here we are today.
Well nobody complained and now they have come for us all.

Imagine a bank deducting 15,000 naira as as processing fee on your 500,000 naira deposit. It calls to question if I am working for myself or I am working for the bank.

What is 5% of 3,000,000 ? What is 3% of 500,000. What exactly is the purpose of financial institutions? Is it to reap people of their earnings? What exactly are they processing with over 15k?

Re: See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] by cRobo: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Extortion

I won't say a word
Re: See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] by dalass(f): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2020
What kind of stupid policy is this?

To deposit, you even pay! And the same bank will carry your money to borrow others at very high interest rates!

To collect it again, or even transfer again, you still pay!

CBN should not be headed by former bank heads cos their policies are always ripping people off to feed fat on. And many banks upon all these are still shaky.. Na wa
Re: See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] by vastolord4(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2020
Here we go again! This people no dey tire to intimidate us? Everyday problems just keep popping up. From sars to police to governors to senators now banks? We are being hunted by the people we put in power
Re: See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] by rottable(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2020
15k is just too much na
Re: See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] by JoeOdion(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2020
Idiots. It's only in Nigeria a bank will extort you for depositing and withdrawing then turn around to tell you it's encouraging cashless economy. I rather dig a hole and keep my cash there. Let the rats eat it there.
Re: See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] by Lawdis(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2020
vastolord4:
Here we go again! This people no dey tire to intimidate us? Everyday problems just keep popping up. From sars to police to governors to senators now banks? We are being hunted by the people we put in power

Please what can we do to stop this as soon as possible because this is not fair at all

....imagine a person like me, if a contract is awarded to me and 500k is transferred to my account 15k might be my profit and they took it just like that, what will I do
Re: See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] by billante(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2020
The goal here is not about the money they will make but to achieve the cashless policy...

When a customer wants to pay you cash for goods but and you remember the 15k you will be charged for every 500k you lodge....common sense will make you tell the customer to do a transfer instead...

Don't also withdraw cash to go pay anyone for a transaction above 500k rather collect account number and do a transfer for the person.

The cashless policy Sure has its benefits on our economy... when a govt want to push a policy they use fines to make people have no choice than to obey.

London authority charges drivers heavy sum to drive their cars within the central business district at some time of the day.... this is to encourage them to use public transport to the CBD and decongesting London traffic.
Re: See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] by staga: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
what happened to splitting the cash?
Re: See What CBN Is Doing [PICTURES] by MadelnNigeria: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
staga:
what happened to splitting the cash?
splitting the cash? Are they even supposed to deduct your hard earned money?

What's the purpose of bank?

(1) (Reply)

CoronaVirus: Earn $10 daily with zero Capital from Home / I Need New Friends Who Are Business Savvy. / How my landlord became My Tennant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.