Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

SENSE OR NONSENE?? Lady Tattoos Naira Marley's Head On Her Body(see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SENSE OR NONSENE?? Lady Tattoos Naira Marley's Head On Her Body(see Photos) (631 Views)

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" / Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SENSE OR NONSENE?? Lady Tattoos Naira Marley's Head On Her Body(see Photos) by Burstingbrain: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2020
A young Lady tattoos naira marley’s head on her back….The lady ‘Marlian’ has shocked many, following her action of drawing the tattoo of the controversial singer and Marlian record boss on her body

Arguably, naira Marley has the most strongest fanbase of all artistes in the country….we can’t predict the future times though..but as of now, no Artistes has a strong fanbase close to his

ALSO READ; https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/i-flaunt-my-wealth-to-inspire-people-davido/

Naira Marley’s fans, Marlians are not just there…..they ain’t only supportive with mouth,they make their actions speak as well….marlians can misbehave, and even go any extent to proof support for the artiste….let me say they are just too loyal, and would do anything to show their loyalty to their Leader.

The young lady who is definitely a big fan of the controversial singer has recently shocked many after getting a tattoo of the singer’s head on her back…. Aside the fact that the lady tattoos naira marley’s head on her back, she also got a tattoo that confirms her as a member of the Marlian group.

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/sense-or-nonsene-young-lady-tattoos-naira-marleys-head-on-her-back/

Re: SENSE OR NONSENE?? Lady Tattoos Naira Marley's Head On Her Body(see Photos) by ademasta(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2020
Are we Naira Marley? Are we the lady?

Wetin concern Nairalanders undecided

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Blast Reekado Banks On Twitter (see What Happened)… / Victor AD Killed It : If I Awake Up Hear Say My Last 2k Dey For Accountant Offic / Zlatan Ibile Drags A Twitter User Who Said His Adidas Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.