Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO (523 Views)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / I Encountered A Female Taxify Driver From Hell - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO by kemzy036: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Video of a police officer trying to stop a cab in Apo, Abuja, goes viral. Is like the Police officer is applying his academy training tactic to stop the cab.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/police-officer-climbs-moving-vehicle-to.html

Cc Lalalsticlala

Re: Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO by Skyfornia(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2020
Zoo police...behaving like their master
Re: Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO by neonly: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2020
All na hustle
Re: Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO by Citytrend: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2020
Not far from a movie scene
Re: Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO by Welfed(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2020
In a sane country this officer should be demoted or dismissed, but don't be surprised he may be promoted any time soon..... Na Naija we dey
Re: Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO by YesNo(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2020
he forgot about his wife & kids. forgot common sense. no shame
Re: Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO by StrikeBack(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Brake no dey work?
Re: Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO by FARA4GA: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB4No8peC-g

YOU CAN SEARCH ME, BUT DO NOT TOUCH MY DICK; NIGERIAN TO SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE
Re: Policeman Climbs Moving Vehicle To Stop The Driver From Driving In Abuja. VIDEO by Jabioro: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2020
You can see all the nonsensical menace ours so call law enforcement are displaying..I am ashamed for the officer.If he fall and die now in Oshomole voice,the Nigeria police will proscuted the innocent struggling driver..He should thanks his star that I am not the driver.I will .. hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / STOP HUMAN SACRIFICE - Wahusa (world Against Human Sacrifice) / Horror As Crocodile Get Hold Of Man’s Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.