Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Angry Wife Attacks Her Hubby And His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Angry Wife Attacks Her Hubby And His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin (video) (251 Views)

Cost Of Building 20 Rooms Capacity Hotel In Nigeria. / Angry Wife Confronts Husband's Side Chick In The Mall (video) / Angry Wife Forces Husband’s Side-chick To Work After Catching Them In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Wife Attacks Her Hubby And His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin (video) by naijazee2: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2020
This is another Viral video causing lot of reactions on the social media, showing the moment an angry wife busted her husband and his side chic having a good time at a hotel in Benin city on Wednesday 4th of March

The video showed the wife attacking the side chic. She went as far as tearing the dress wore by the side chic, revealing her private part.

The intervention of the security officers at the hotel, helped to salvage the situation from getting worse.

Click the link below for the video :

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/03/angry-wife-attacks-her-hubby-and-his.html?m=1

Re: Angry Wife Attacks Her Hubby And His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin (video) by Caramelskin(f): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Why can’t this people attack their husband. I am not supporting sidechickism but this married men keep going after young ladies because they have money and the ladies won’t even say No too. The first fight should be with the husband, then side chick.
Re: Angry Wife Attacks Her Hubby And His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin (video) by nero2face: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2020
Caramelskin:
Why can’t this people attack their husband. I am not supporting sidechickism but this married men keep going after young ladies because they have money and the ladies won’t even say No too. The first fight should be with the husband, then side chick.
don't worry, when go burst u, u go know, better run from married men or face the shame and disgrace from the wife
Re: Angry Wife Attacks Her Hubby And His Side Chic At A Hotel In Benin (video) by Caramelskin(f): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2020
nero2face:
don't worry, when go burst u, u go know, better run from married men or face the shame and disgrace from the wife
They can’t burst me because I don’t date married men, it’s irritating, selfish besides I wouldn’t do what I don’t want others to do to me. I am only saying the truth. Married men keep going after the young ones, for what reason? Why can’t they be faithful to their partner? Why can’t they keep their eyes off? Not all ladies are moral enough to say no. If they strip the side chick, they should do the same to the husband.

(1) (Reply)

Amid Covid-19 Pandemic, Earth Hour Today to be Celebrated from 8:30pm to 9:30pm / Streaming Or Download / Ebuka Begins Courtroom Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.