Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Want To Be Rich? No More Excuses - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Be Rich? No More Excuses (174 Views)

Stupid Advice: “you’ll Never Be Rich Working For Somebody Else" / 2 Years Of Cleaning Houses, What I Saw Makes Me Never Want To Be Rich. / Various Excuses Every Software QA Tester Must Stop Giving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be Rich? No More Excuses by oldsol(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2020
WANT TO BE RICH?
⏩No More Excuses!

I don't have money
I can't talk to people
I don't do stuff like this
I'm too Busy
I don't like referral business..

Your excuses may be legit but they won't improve your Life.

You must Understand the fact that the current economic state is not aware of how much you earn a month; it keeps on increasing without your approval..

If you like, take a trumpet, blow round the entire nation, go on strike, paint yourself black, protest, it will not change a thing.

The only one thing you can do for yourself is to productively grow your income to the more than enough ratio so as to become financially stable and create enduring wealth.

Do you know some people became billionaires​ as a result of inflation in the Economy?

All things work together for your good if only you know how to LEVERAGE from OPPORTUNITIES, be it summer or winter, bad economy or not..

Recession is often a time for great financial successes for those who knows how to seize OPPORTUNITIES and they abound around us..

Take the bold step to be in charge of your financial life. How to do this is to join the winning train and become financially free..

This is your golden chance to go beyond the limits. It's beyond saying things will get better soon without corresponding action.

Do things outside the box, outside normal, and create the system that will guarantee timely money flow no matter the weather, time of the day, regulations in your country. You can work from home, anywhere you are.

No more Excuses!

TAKE ACTION NOW!

Choose financial freedom!

See my signature for my details

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Chief Officer Safety (offshore/marine) / Latest Oil & Gas Opportunities In Nigeria / Dispatch Riders Living Around Lekki/ajah Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.