Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan (60536 Views)

Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan Signs Endorsement Deal With Ruff ‘n’ Tumble (Photos) / Bamike Olawunmi-Adenibuyan: Bambam Edits Instagram Bio, Includes Teddy A Surname / Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by omoadeleye(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

Even in jest, some things should never be uttered...

Just so you know, Karma knows you in person. You can hide from others on a faceless forum, but he knows you in person!!!

You should never mock people for any reason whatsoever!!!.. Such pathetic creatures roaming this forum! I pity most of you!

Something is really wrong with you, every thing always sounds negative to you, i said he should go and make up with another girl outside is that a bad advice? This has always been done. You should just stfu if you can't comprehend things before voicing out your stinking opinions.
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Funkybabee(f): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2020
Wow, congratulations to them ooo

I saw her pics day before yesterday and prayed for her.

Glory be to God
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by skyfather09(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2020
useless name.
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by oluwaahmed: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Officialgarri:
May God remember the family of Banky Ws..

Aproko

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Sharic: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Congrats TeddyBam. You guys are great unlike that yellow pawpaw nigga that refuse to give A belle since all this years grin. Me I no mention name o... May God help us all wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by GOFRONT(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2020
GIRLCHILD?? Na wao

If true, then it's far better than that barren witch Adesua Etomi wey don use her womb take play Cashew when she was a teenager......

Or could the fault be from that bald headed weakling Bankole who also wants to be counted where they are taking counts of able Men??

Congrats Bambam, I hope the baby wasn't delivered in tha Toilet??

Thumbs up Teddy A......Na man you be jare, but hey, not until you give us a BOYCHILD!!!
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

Something is really wrong with you, every thing always sounds negative to you, i said he should go and make up with another girl outside is that a bad advice? This has always been done. You should just stfu if you can't comprehend things before voicing out your stinking opinions.

Your insults mean nothing to me... At the bold part, would you actually give such a counsel to your brother-in-law, even in jest??! Would that be your counsel or advice to your own daughter's husband??!... Would you say these same words to Banky-W face to face??! Would he find it useful or insulting??!...

My opinion or reaction to the insensitive and "stinking" comment you posted is quite apt, and well put.

If you can't comprehend the clear distinction between bad, good, and silly advice, then you should desist from making comments on a respectable media forum.

7 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Perfecttouchade: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Officialgarri:
Amen and to every TTC women out there

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by kestolove95(m): 11:23am On Mar 05, 2020
The process started from toilet now see how far dey hv come., a bouncing baby girl
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by davidque: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monitoring Spirit , how their matter take consign you
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Xclusiveme: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2020
I know only one Zendaya and she's beautiful. The baby should not com and spoil the name o
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2020
When you hear 'MOST', something is wrong.

Tell me what is wrong with "beautiful" of not the 'most' of it.
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by davidtemi(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2020
nonny1212:
Babies are the most beautiful creature on earth. Their smile can melt the heart. Joy of any marriage.
true

But diid anyone ask u to define "babies"??

Just joking though

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by nezer83: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2020
Ta! Which most beautiful human. Show us the picture let us be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by olasaad(f): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

Wicked soul. May God protect ladies from your type. Why can't you advise the wife too to do the same. I pray karma visit you has the guy said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Kingproy(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2020
johnnyn1:
Congratulations lovebirds

Pics 2

This is the Hollywood Star Teenager Zendaya

Zendaya is not a teenager

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations to them!
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by 77up(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations to my favorite housemates then, am so happy for you guys.

They were bashed , trolled and condemned in the past, some are still not get over the toilet propaganda till now but now, they are celebrated kiss wow what a happy ending. May God bless them both.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by EmekaBlue(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
bambam get luck marry alpha male

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by BlackBuhari: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by SweetOlive(f): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Officialgarri:
Amen
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by adecz: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Big Broda grand pikin!! grin

����

Good thing still dey commot
from toilet
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by omoadeleye(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
olasaad:

Wicked soul. May God protect ladies from your type. Why can't you advise the wife too to do the same. I pray karma visit you has the guy said

May karma visit you too
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by olasaad(f): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

May karma visit you too

For what exactly

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Sarang(f): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Officialgarri:

They are doing just fine! Not everyone must have a baby

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Sarang(f): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
GIRLCHILD?? Na wao

If true, then it's far better than that barren witch Adesua Etomi wey don use her womb take play Cashew when she was a teenager......

Or could the fault be from that bald headed weakling Bankole who also wants to be counted where they are taking counts of able Men??

Congrats Bambam, I hope the baby wasn't delivered in tha Toilet??

Thumbs up Teddy A......Na man you be jare, but hey, not until you give us a BOYCHILD!!!

Few are roaming but mad people full here no be small

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by OdefaGirl(f): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Officialgarri:

Amen smiley smiley
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by LuciusX: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Officialgarri:
Word!
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Astra101: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
But e never reach 9 month nah....how come?
Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Started from the toilet now we here,yet some ungrateful girls even when you straff them on your king size bed wouldn’t still stay loyal

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bambam Welcome Baby Girl, Name Her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan by NovusHomo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
lalasticlala:
BBNaija couple, Teddy-A and Bam Bam have welcomed their baby girl. They named her Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan.

Gushing over his new baby, Teddy A wrote via his Twitter account:

"She’s the most beautiful human I’ve ever seen. I’m in love! Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes #Zendaya #BabyZen #BabaZen"

Of course, she is his baby. Every father feels that way. Now, move over. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.