Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) (904 Views)

Fans Drag Phyna For Wearing Pant & Bra After She Spoke Against It / “words I Want To Be Inscribed On My Grave” – Singer Teni / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) by Teajoel4sure(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2020
The Vice Chancellor of the University of Osun has been called out for allegedly striping a student to his underwear because he wore an inscribed Jean.

Social media user, god of social media has shared a picture wearing a shirt and his underpants, he claims the VC of Uniosun, Osogbo campus stripped him for wearing an inscribed jean and he was left to walk around the school looking for something to wear to cover up his body.
He claims he was not the only student who went for clearance that was stripped.
He wrote;
Today, I was striped naked for wearing an inscribed Jean to uniosun osogbo campus for clearance By the VC himself

[url=https://dailyfocusng.com/uniosun-vc-allegedly-strip-student-for-wearing-an-inscribed-jean-photo/
]READ MORE HERE[/url]

Re: Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) by ghettokid1(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2020
Olaagbara o!
Re: Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2020
Bastard! You think everyone will tolerate your ill Upbringing...

The VC is even a good man for not stripping you completely...

IDIOTS
Re: Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2020
This one worse pass secondary school own o..
Re: Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) by Lawgod247: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) by godofuck231: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2020
try this with my child and you will die of lead poisoning
Re: Uniosun VC Allegedly Strip Student For Wearing An Inscribed Jean (photo) by Kingproy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Bastard! You think everyone will tolerate your ill Upbringing...

The VC is even a good man for not stripping you completely...

IDIOTS

Idiot is calling someone idiot

(1) (Reply)

#coronavirus: See What Edo Pastor Titled His Service (photo) / 'I Need A D*ck!!' Sex Starved Lady Cries Out Amids Lockdown / Checkout The Last Moments Of Late Popular Dancer Kodak (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.