Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? (1863 Views)

Brisk Capital Limited Legit Or Scam!. / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by Petersuenos(m): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2020
Registered with them some time ago but haven't had the courage to invest yet and recently was sent this message below

This is to inform you that your account in our company is INACTIVE.

Instead of keeping your money in your bank account and earning little or no interest, Kindly login to your account and invest in Platinum Fx Investments Limited and start earning 10% interest every week.

Platinum Fx Investments Limited is a registered company in UK with Commercial Registration No. 10666016.
We specialize in the field of currency trading, money management and investment portfolios.

Regards,
Platinum Fx Investments Limited

please who have invested with them and are they legit or scam.
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by wacuc0: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Go ahead and invest - Testimonies with people there are positives. I have registered but will start with 50k first
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by Chioma669518(f): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Reliable platform to invest in, I invested 200$ 3 months ago and they have been paying me.
Recommended!

1 Like

Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by Michael606(m): 3:10am On Apr 12, 2020
https://platinumfxinvestments.com/ is paying, invested and i am getting my weekly RIO
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by alfredthegreat(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Are they still paying
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by alfredthegreat(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Michael606 are they still paying
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by steviano(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Do they have telegram group?

This weekly is what I don't understand.. I reg on Wednesday will I be paid every Wednesday or what?
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by alfredthegreat(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
I have not been paid for one month now
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by wacuc0: 3:33pm On May 30, 2020
Confirm they are still paying. Never heard from them for the past 3weeks now.

Chioma669518:
Reliable platform to invest in, I invested 200$ 3 months ago and they have been paying me.
Recommended!
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by IRIENBOY(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2020
nice
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by negga4al(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2020
Petersuenos:
Registered with them some time ago but haven't had the courage to invest yet and recently was sent this message below

This is to inform you that your account in our company is INACTIVE.

Instead of keeping your money in your bank account and earning little or no interest, Kindly login to your account and invest in Platinum Fx Investments Limited and start earning 10% interest every week.

Platinum Fx Investments Limited is a registered company in UK with Commercial Registration No. 10666016.
We specialize in the field of currency trading, money management and investment portfolios.

Regards,
Platinum Fx Investments Limited

please who have invested with them and are they legit or scam.

Risk only what you can afford to lose. The site reeks of Ponzi scheme.
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by gerizzim: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
so who is saying the truth? Is the patform still paying?
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by gerizzim: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=Michael606 post=88347584]https://platinumfxinvestments.com/ is paying, invested and i am getting my weekly RIO[/quoteU

Ur contact
Re: Is Platinum Fx Investments Limited Legit Or Scam? by gerizzim: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chioma669518:
Recommended!

ur contact

(1) (Reply)

Free 100 Bitcoin Private / Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? / Our Thoughts On ''mutual Funds'' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.