Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Premium Quality Writers Needed For Amazon Affiliate Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Premium Quality Writers Needed For Amazon Affiliate Site (569 Views)

Fiverrpal Review: Fiverr Affiliate Site With 24/7 Traffic, Content, DFY Reviews / Please Tell Me A Better Affiliate Site To Amazon / Please Share The Affiliate Site You Earn From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premium Quality Writers Needed For Amazon Affiliate Site by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2020
I am currently in need of premium writers who can write informative, engaging, and original content for Amazon Affiliate site in varieties of niches.

Rate: 1.5 - 2naira per word (Depending on the quality of your writing)

This is a longterm project that could possibly last for months. (Only if I you meet the below criteria)

- Can you stick to Deadlines and Instructions?
- Can you write in the Queen's language?
- Can you write in the USA language for the American audience?
- Do you check your articles with Copyscape Premium and Grammarly Premium?
- Are you bent on delivering QUALITY at all times?
- Do you possess Excellent Communication Skills?

If YES, then kindly reach out to me with your samples. You might just be the One!

Thanks!
Re: Premium Quality Writers Needed For Amazon Affiliate Site by marksleek25: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2020
How to reach you?

(1) (Reply)

Resource And Tips To Easily Ideate And Create The Perfect Name For Your Brand / How To Make A Loan Work For Your Business / Tips To Make Money In Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.