Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) (6595 Views)

‘pls, Can Someone Smoke Igbo Here?’ Portable Asks As He Lands In Turkey / "Aunty Pay Your 5 Million Naira Debt, Born Again Wey Dey Smoke Igbo" - Bobrisky / Charly Boy On Smoking Weed: Fela No Smoke Igbo Pass Me, Naira Marley Apprentice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by farouk2much(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Policemen guarding Naira Marley while he raps his ganja in full Camera.

Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by Iyiataata92: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
My problem is that his followers will now also want to smoke igbo in front of police station.
And since most of them are jobless, it will be their parents running around to raise money for bail
Bad Influence

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by neonly: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
D police man is a gonna
Anyway laws are for d poor sha

4 Likes

Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Haha Haha Haha.

The Law is blind.
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by WorkSmartEdu: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shamefully so, any and everything is for sale in this contraption. I spit on the kwauntrii.. That's why people like us will rather visit Ghana than visit there.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by Abfinest007(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
the laws are for poor not d rich
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by thorpido(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Scrubs......... degenerate!
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by siwhoh(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
The law has limit in this country
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by mytime24(f): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by sapientia(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
With all these calls on IG to end SARS.

This policeman in this picture will regret ever being there.

Before the next 24 hours, the IG will use him to pacify Nigerians so as to divert our attention.

We know lots of policemen and SARs smoke more than the clown Marley set.

Some will even salivate upon seeing the picture.

But... #ENDSARS as it have outlived its usefulness.
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
I believe there's more to this pics than meet the eye.
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by Davash222(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
So, na weed full that nylon so
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by punisha: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
Marlians Marlians
Please recreate this exact scene o in front of any policemen or their stations... Your General Naira Marley has okayed it worldwide.
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by solmus: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

That's not even a police man that's a DSS operative, the gun is that of DSS, the other one backing them is a mobile police

Police use a standard issue Ak47, while DSS uses a P90

3 Likes

Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by bularuz(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
solmus:
shocked

That's not even a police man that's a DSS operative, the gun is that of DSS, the other one backing them is a mobile police

Spot on, besides who smoke Igbo reach police these days,

1 Like

Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by solmus: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
bularuz:

Spot on, besides who smoke Igbo reach police these days,

people don't know seized Igbo from raided joint or from searched suspects are enjoyed by police after they collect the bail and set you free
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by Venuz: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Laws and Rules are made by the rich for the poor ones to follow.

Naira Marley has shown it all
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by StrikeBack(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
solmus:
shocked

mobile police is not police man??
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by solmus: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
mobile police is not police man??

can you see the picture of who is said isn't a police man?
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by StrikeBack(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
solmus:

can you see the picture of who is said isn't a police man?
I dont understand you
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by solmus: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
I dont understand you

this man is this picture is a DSS operative because he carries a riffle strictly used by DSS

so do you understand now or need further clarification

2 Likes

Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by StrikeBack(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
solmus:

this man is this picture is a DSS operative because he carries a riffle strictly used by DSS

so do you understand now or need further clarification
lol.
You specifically mentioned mobile police, and also trying to say they are not part of the Nigerian police just to absorb them
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by solmus: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
lol.
You specifically mentioned mobile police, and also trying to say they are not part of the Nigerian police just to absorb them

well I guess you misunderstood me

1 Like

Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by StrikeBack(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
solmus:

well I guess you misunderstood me
We good now
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by samuelson06(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Which among the two guys is naira marley?

1 Like

Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Very soon ALMIGHTY GOD will ban NIGERIANS from coming to heaven
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by y3mi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Vortex369:
Haha Haha Haha.
The
The Law is blind.
Point of correction please....the law isn't blind, never was and never will be but that's in sane countries where the law is has importantly powerful as the very air they breathe in. Not here where the lawmakers, the law enforcers and the interpreter of the laws are clowns who break it. In Nigeria the law doesn't even have eyes to peek, much less of sighting. The law doesn't exist here. It's just a pretence of it that exist on paper only to be selectively applied, just imagine what these ones are saying here speaking of those kinds who can't differentiate between what's normal and abmormal.
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Smh

Wasted child.

Look at the uselessness of police.they should be ashamed of themselves.thieves, kidnappers,ritualist and all manners of criminals who THEY should arrest are having a field day while riffraffs and nonentities are being protected by the police
Re: Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) by Gadafii: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Naira Marley is not Nigeria's problem, tinubu,saraki,bihari,obasanjo,yeye bello, Dino Mel aye etc are your problems
Leave NM make he chop the life of his head

I listen to him a lot, that doesn't make me a menace in the society, neither does he influence me in anyway, but his type of song helps me forget about the unfortunate reality that I am a nigerian with bad government

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians / JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' / Psquare New Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.