Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,296 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nokia's First 5G Smartphone Will Be In The Upcoming James Bond Movie - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia's First 5G Smartphone Will Be In The Upcoming James Bond Movie (711 Views)

Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK / Samsung's Foldable Smartphone Will Cost Up To $2,500 / Photo Of World's First 5G Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia's First 5G Smartphone Will Be In The Upcoming James Bond Movie by lauraright(f): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Today, Nokia sent out a press release which has confirmed a collaboration between Nokia and the James Bond Movie franchise. Earlier, a video was released on Twitter by HMD Global's Chief Product Officer Juho Sarvikas which hinted the collaboration and now its been confirmed that Nokia's first 5G smartphone will feature in the upcoming James Bond movie No Time To Die as the new 00 agent.
HMD has revealed that a 90-second commercial will be released on March 8 to give the public a peek at Nokia's upcoming smartphones. The commercial will show Lashana Lynch, who plays the role of Agent Nomi in No Time To Die using the phone to complete her mission. 

https://www.mobilitaria.com/?p=10051&preview=true

Re: Nokia's First 5G Smartphone Will Be In The Upcoming James Bond Movie by Abfinest007(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
are we still having a Nigerian as James bonds
Re: Nokia's First 5G Smartphone Will Be In The Upcoming James Bond Movie by HallaDaTruth: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mehn, can't wait to see the movie
Re: Nokia's First 5G Smartphone Will Be In The Upcoming James Bond Movie by lauraright(f): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abfinest007:
are we still having a Nigerian as James bonds
It's highly unlikely

1 Like

Re: Nokia's First 5G Smartphone Will Be In The Upcoming James Bond Movie by lauraright(f): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Mehn, can't wait to see the movie
Honestly me too

1 Like

Re: Nokia's First 5G Smartphone Will Be In The Upcoming James Bond Movie by Abfinest007(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
lauraright:

It's highly unlikely
they do vote to chose who act as James bond .if u don't know u ask
Re: Nokia's First 5G Smartphone Will Be In The Upcoming James Bond Movie by lauraright(f): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abfinest007:
they do vote to chose who act as James bond .if u don't know u ask
I just answered based on what I think and also to answer your question

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Original Infinix Hot2 Battery. / . / Infinix Hot 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.