Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

This are The Several Reasons Why I Stand With And Support Donald Trump - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This are The Several Reasons Why I Stand With And Support Donald Trump (294 Views)

Why I Won't Attend My Cousin Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Says People Should Shun Poverty Mentality And Support Kidd / Watch Simi's Performance At Adekunle Gold Concert: One Night Stand With Adekunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This are The Several Reasons Why I Stand With And Support Donald Trump by HallaDaTruth: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
If only Nigerians can wake up to the truth. With the situation on ground. We all need to put our hands together and support the great president Donald J Trump. I do not expect this post to hit the front page. This post is for those who truly want to see an intervention in Nigeria against Boko haram, Iswap and KFT ( Killer Fulani Terrorists).

Donald Trump will be president for a second term and No plan of the Enemies ( they know themselves) can stop his 2nd Term reelection. Watch this video to the end :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiszw9dnd54

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Unlocking The Lockdown With Street Party and Zero Social Distance / Dame Judith Amaechi Rejoices With Muslim Faithfuls As They Mark Eid-el- Fitri / International Bilateral Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.