Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? (825 Views)

40 Important Thoughts To Keep You Motivated Throughout Your Life / How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice / What Keeps A Marriage Going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Freesia(f): 12:41am On Dec 21, 2010
Ladies & Gents let us share what keeps us motivated,share your favorite story,pictures,best quotes or even a bit of poetry.Personally a lot of things motivate me I believe as long as I continue to breath I can always change my circumstances.Another thing that keeps me motivated is my family smiley
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Dsense(m): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2010
Punny keeps me motivated! tongue
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Freesia(f): 1:28am On Dec 21, 2010
D-sense:

Punny keeps me motivated! tongue
lol Anytin else?? there must be surely it's not all about that
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by InkedNerd(f): 5:23am On Dec 21, 2010
What keeps me motivated is knowing that I can have a better tomorrow.
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:29am On Dec 21, 2010
1. Laugh and don't take life too serious.

2. Do something about the things I can control and don't worry about the things I can't.

3. Choose to be grateful and appreciative for everything. If I spend more time being grateful, I have less time to decide I'm miserable.
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by freecocoa(f): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2010
Reading my bible and seeing and understanding how much God loves me.2 Always finding a funny side about whatever happens in life and laughing it off.3 Just looking at my family especially my younger sister makes me want to keep breathing.
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Blazay(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2010
None. . .

Nairaland has absolutely no bearing with my life off the cyber ways. Just sheer entertainment.

Don't know any off NL so how could he or she 'motivate' my to do 'whatever' if I do not know if what they tell us are the facts?

Not that gullible.

Answer: I motivate myself. cool
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by freecocoa(f): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2010
Blazay:

None. . .

Nairaland has absolutely no bearing with my life off the cyber ways. Just sheer entertainment.

Don't know any off NL so how could he or she 'motivate' my to do 'whatever' if I do not know if what they tell us are the facts?

Not that gullible.

Learn how to read and understand a question before answering it.na because of exams i dey talk o.
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by zayhal(f): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2010
freecocoa:

Learn how to read and understand a question before answering it.na because of exams i dey talk o.
grin grin
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by spicyhoney(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
Blazay:

None. . .

Not that gullible.

Is your reply meant for another thread? I doubt it's for this same thread that am reading. . . undecided
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Blazay(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^^
No it was meant for this thread and I did not even bother to read the poster's first post till now. . .all I saw was Nairalanders and what motivates you.
So I made a mistake. . . does that mean you pack of hungry hyenas should eat me alive? cheesy
You berra retrace your steps before I smack all of ya. I hate to insult females on any public forum.

freecocoa:

Yes ma.  Correction noted. Too much shiraz in my eggnog.
You know you "troubled" NL women with your issues eh? grin
One should always come prepared.

Still the same answer. I motivate myself. cool
No stories to tell you.
Go and motivate yourself!

Ladies & Gents let us share what keeps us motivated,share your favorite story,pictures,best quotes or even a bit of poetry.Personally a lot of things motivate me I believe as long as I continue to breath I can always change my circumstances.Another thing that keeps me motivated is my family.

I think we should be motivating others. . . not looking for motivation. grin
When you can start a thread about motivating the young generation call me eh? wink
Aren't we too old? wink
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by justise: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^^

Blazay is back

I thought you banned yourself, No?

Can't stand the real Blazay? or is it the Z in Blazay you are trying to avoid? Nagging? too demanding? cant keep up? failed Burantashi? which one Chief Blazay?

Had to come mingle with the "bloody Yorubas?"hahahahahahah We the best!
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Busybody2(f): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2010
Blazay:

None. . .

Not that gullible.

Awwww,this is not fair oh, Nike4luv don de-claw and castrate am come turn am to wuss, sotay he dey fear to read thread properly lest he voiced his real opinion which could again lead to the OP cowering in fear, and run crying to the Moderator that Blazay is e-bullying them again grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Blazay(m): 12:19am On Dec 22, 2010
Busy_body:

Awwww,this is not fair oh, Nike4luv don de-claw and castrate am come turn am to wuss, sotay he dey fear to read thread properly lest he voiced his real opinion which could again lead to the OP cowering in fear, and run crying to the Moderator that Blazay is e-bullying them again grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Provocation ignored. wink
You will get your chance I promise you. wink
I only pitied the original poster on that thread. . .I over-reacted. . . and deleted my insultive posts on my own cognizance.
Not because of your nike[b][size=16pt]0[/size][/b]love or wharreva. Some of us can moderate ourselves. cool
Thanks for your attention.
Anything else?

What a busy body for real. cheesy

justise:

^^^

Blazay is back

I thought you banned yourself, No?

Can't stand the real Blazay? or is it the Z in Blazay you are trying to avoid? Nagging? too demanding? cant keep up? failed Burantashi? which one Chief Blazay?

Had to come mingle with the "bloody Yorubas?"hahahahahahah We the best!

*Ignored*
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by justise: 12:26am On Dec 22, 2010
^^^^

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A lot of people cant do without me!
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Busybody2(f): 2:47am On Dec 22, 2010
Blazay:

Provocation ignored. wink

Effing killjoy and spoilsports angry embarassed cry

Blazay:

You will get your chance I promise you. wink

I am shaking in my boots tongue Delay is dangerous and suspense can kill, so kindly bring it on before i quench in anticipation cool

Blazay:

I only pitied the original poster on that thread. . .I over-reacted. . . and deleted my insultive posts on my own cognizance.
Not because of your nike[b][size=16pt]0[/size][/b]love or wharreva. Some of us can moderate ourselves. cool

Nah, you didn't overreact, opinions could only go 2 ways and you hit the nail on the head, but the thanks you got from the OP was "Blazay shut up" cheesy And yes she opened a thread to say she is fed up and wants out, a lesson for you when it comes to women matter is we don't know what we ourselves want somtimes. If she really wanted a divorce, would she have come to open a thread to seek advise? Nope, Women, a wonderfully made complex being, ehn cheesy

Blazay:

Thanks for your attention.

Far from it, i wasn't doing it for you, you gotta understand business is slow for us busybodies and pickin must chop, husband must chop . . . embarassed

Blazay:

Anything else?

Anything else, nah, not for now, you would feel the kick in your nether region if i require anything else, i promise tongue

Blazay:

What a busy body for real cheesy

Come back here right now angry Who you calling a busybody, whatever gave you that impression angry

Oh wait, you mean spambot's changed my username again angry Arrrrgghh, heads must roll tongue grin
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 22, 2010
Busy_body, We need to throw that your phone away o.

buzz me on im, plz kiss
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Busybody2(f): 3:08am On Dec 22, 2010
FL Gators:

Busy_body, We need to throw that your phone away o.

buzz me on im, plz kiss

Is it not your fault angry If your 18 year old yansh gree that stubborn Ekiti head of yours to marry that 87 years old rich Alhaji wey dey toast you and agree to become his 7th wife now, he for don buy me the latest Thuraya phone as his Mother-in-law, instead you dey follow that Chic2pimp with his tontirin sokoto who two months ago promised to buy me a Ferrari wey never materialise yet angry cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by justise: 3:14am On Dec 22, 2010
^^^
Ileke is never marrying Alhaji Brazier

That Alhaji stinks like mad, has goro deformed teeth as well

Very promiscuous  I tellya; who knows what he has already. I wouldnt put HIV past him

So why should Ileke hang around with such an old gay? Tell me?
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Blazay(m): 3:29am On Dec 22, 2010
justise:

^^^

That Alhaji stinks like mad, has [size=16pt]a goro deformed teeth[/size] as well

Very promiscuous I tellya; who knows what he has already. I wouldnt put HIV past him

Ummmmpph!!!

Bongo! cheesy

O di kwa risky. . .
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Busybody2(f): 3:39am On Dec 22, 2010
justise:

^^^

That Alhaji stinks like mad, has a goro deformed teeth as well

Very promiscuous I tellya; who knows what he has already. I wouldnt put HIV past him

She is my daughter, she is my first born, i carried her for 46 months inmy belly, my investment in her cannot go to waste, I intend to recoup 1/100th fold of every single dime i spent on her, she has to go to the highest bidder who happens to be Alhaji Blazay Blazay and his head wey resemble Adelabu's coffin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 22, 2010
justise:

^^^

That Alhaji stinks like mad, has a goro deformed teeth as well

This is why I like you, always looking out for your older sister.

mwah cheesy

Dont mind Busy_body jare. grin grin
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by justise: 4:07am On Dec 22, 2010
Blazay:

Ummmmpph!!!

Bongo! cheesy

O di kwa risky. . .

Thanks for pointing it out
I appreciate it.

Correction noted!
Re: Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? by Dsense(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2010
Blazay:

None. . .

Not that gullible.

Were you hallucinating when reading this Question . . . . . .
You said your answer it still ''I motivate myself''' . . . . . .But in which way?
How old are you? . . . . . . . . . . .Don't let me meet you on Nairaland again oooo Henceforth angry grin

(1) (Reply)

What Have Life Taught You? / How Do You Tell Someone About His Bad Breath (bad Breath) / Botox Mom: "i Made The Whole Thing Up For Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.