Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

A "2020 Batch A" Prospective Corps Member Needs Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A "2020 Batch A" Prospective Corps Member Needs Help (330 Views)

Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja / NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / NYSC Batch A 2020: Online Application For Mobilization Is In Progress - Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A "2020 Batch A" Prospective Corps Member Needs Help by Tholudee(f): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Good afternoon nairalanders

Please I need your sincere advice and contributions over my NYSC choice of state

Let me give you a brief of my academic journey:

I was already doing my clearance in school (hoping to be a "2019 Batch A" Corp member)in the year 2018, only for my results to be out and I discovered I had a carry over ( second semester course), so left school hoping to get occupied for the next few months before I'll go back to rewrite the course

While I was away I enrolled myself in a baking school and I begin to practice gradually afterwards
I did my exam second semester and did clearance too ( all last year 2019).

Now this February I had an opportunity of getting a shop (long story: a big sister that was using the shop before was relocating) so now I have a cake shop to run in my state of origin and I had my Uni in the same state too.

Now I've registered for NYSC 2020 batch A, I was not able to choose my state so definitely posting to my state is out of it, the only option I think I have is redeployment.

So please I want to know my chances of getting redeployed back to my state.

Your opinions will be highly appreciated
Thank you
Re: A "2020 Batch A" Prospective Corps Member Needs Help by Martialfc80: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
N

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Borno Corpers To Protest Non-payment Of NYSC Allowance, ‘governor’s D / Abia State Batch B1 / MSBM London UK, Advanced Professional Certificate In Project Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.