Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked (5961 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Thirst Trap Photo As He Poses Naked While Soaking In A Bathtub / Lolu Meets Bbnaija Top 5 Finalist After His Eviction (photos) / Http://impelreport.com/emily-ratajkowski-poses-naked-husband-impelreport/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by hugelyendowed: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
A Celebrity albino model is excited to meet BBNaija star Tacha.

The Albino model also shares nude photos. See photos after the cut....

Sharing video and pic with Tacha, the model who calls himself 'Tacha's First Son' wrote:

"My god mother @symply_tacha was determined to stay in the Big brother house till the grand finale. But the negative vibes and hate of some people who feel intimidated by her uniqueness wouldn’t just let the queen rest. Well am here to say that 89 days in the house wasn’t good enough. She didn’t go not to return with the bag � godmother had plans and vision to put in place. Even without winning you can see her determination. The Titans Collection is a perfect example. Tacha is the next richest woman in the whole of Africa. Destiny cannot be destroyed, it can only be delayed. The bags belong to us and we are going for it. I pledge to enter the big brother house and bring back the bag for my godmother. I ain’t going to win for me, am going to prove my love for my godmother. She deserves the money and the vision must remain. I am a TITAN� till death. Titans�� get ready we are bringing an unusual smile to the face of our queen. Note � this is no joke. .
.TACHAS FIRST SON�♥️
#BBNaija2020 "

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2020/02/nude-Photos-Tacha-albino-fan-first-son-shares-nude-photos.html?m=1

Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by OKorowanta: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
wow!
cute Paul Scholes..

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by Mateen1000: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abi dey don change the meaning of “Celebrity” undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by truthfulperson: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by scoundrel(f): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
That’s the painful part: the stupid girl didn’t realize she inspired some people watching the show. When she finally caught rabies she did the worst and disqualified herself from the competition. I won’t say her act didn’t pain me because I still hold it against her till this day. Well, if she’s making the best out of a bad situation then good luck to her. The albino guy looks really attractive. I wish him well too.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by Kendumazy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol. Smh at some people role model.
Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by Bonebreaker(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Op come and show us the naked abi nude pics
Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by Eagleboney(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
still searching for the naked pictures
Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by vanida6: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
the dude cute wink

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by chyckxx(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
dope. cool
Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by anonym0us: 5:08am On Mar 06, 2020
so many of you did not read this..see who be god mother? Tacha!!!
Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2020
Where's the celebrity!?

Re: Celebrity Albino Model Meets Bbnaija Star, Tacha, Poses Naked by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fine boy. He should NOT travel or relocate to East Africa, especially Tanzania. For his own safety, biko

(1) (Reply)

Sextape: Kemi Olunloyo Places Curses On Georgina Onuoha And Angela Okorie (Pic) / Big P*nis Cums Quickly, Small Sizes Annoys, Average Is The Best- Tiwasavage. VID / Sapa Can Never Catch Me:davido Says As He Posts His Cars Worth 753 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.