Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? (2433 Views)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, Abuja / Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Distasteful Photos Of Imo Deputy Governor’s Lodge Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by tpiar: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
I'll post pictures later.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by tpiar: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by tpiar: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by meum: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Waiting
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by slimfit1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Use topic when there are serious issues.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by ijaw1stson: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mad ooooo. Space booked. Lemme grab my popcorn
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by babyfaceafrica: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Which kain yeye question be this? Is government lounge beneficial to the citizens?

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by Scream(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lazy youth spotted...

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by tpiar: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Which kain yeye question be this? Is government lounge beneficial to the citizens?

What the?

See question oh.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by Alexanity(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
As a developer from the yeast, let me buy this land here,

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by wwwihy: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Joblessness
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by Raydos: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Useless!!!

How I wish average nigerian can live in this kind of place!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by nlPoster: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Alexanity:
As a developer from the yeast, let me buy this land here,

wwwihy:
Joblessness

One sees opportunity, the other sees hopelessness.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by nlPoster: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Raydos:
Useless!!!

How I wish average nigerian can live in this kind of place!

Nigeria would get there sometime by the special deliverance of God.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by nlPoster: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Let's appreciate beauty folks.

These things you're seeing, are the efforts and hard work of people.

Don't let your bitterness colour everything around you.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by nlPoster: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
and on that note I take my leave as some of you seem especially foul right now.

I don't have time to be petting grown ass adults every frigging day.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by 9japride(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
nlPoster:

[color=#006600][/color]

There is nothing to be proud of. What have you benefited as an indigene of your state and Nigeria as a whole?
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by babyfaceafrica: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
nlPoster:
Yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by GamalNasser: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Instead of you to ask which state govt has better water supply and roads you are here showing is selfish lodges of greedy Nigerian governors , they know how to build nice lodged but can't build nice roads

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by nlPoster: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

I am Yeyenatu

You seem more bitter than everyone else on this thread, please scram, and take whoever liked your post with you. Ori gbogbo yin ko pe.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by nlPoster: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

There is everything to be proud of. What have you benefited as an indigene of your state and Nigeria as a whole?

I have benefitted as a Nigerian and state indigene by being on nairaland.

Change your moniker to 9jafoolish before responding, or simply don't respond, thanks.

Some of you type without thinking, no common sense.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
If this is what you are measuring am afraid you are lost
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by nlPoster: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mikehot:
If this is what you are measuring am afraid I am lost

For someone who doesn't insult people randomly on this forum, I sure get a lot of unwarranted insults from mannerless nlers

What part of waka pass eludes you folk?

I don't like people who are rude and jealous, if you are in that category please do not respond to anything I say and don't quote me.

Bitter posters please take note.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by nlPoster: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Imagine a moniker calling themself 9japride rushing to ask me what have I gained from Nigeria?

What level of stupidity is that?

You people should kindly desist from wasting my time with nonsense.
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by 9japride(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
nlPoster:

I have benefitted as a Nigerian and state indigene by being on nairaland.

Change your moniker to 9jafoolish before responding, or simply don't respond, thanks.

Some of you type without thinking, no common sense.
[color=#006600][/color]

Is that all? You can't even mention one thing you have benefitted. Yet the so called governors are benefiting from your common wealth, except you are a product those exploiting the country. Keep fooling yourself. I love Nigeria more than you, we can't continue to celebrate mediocrity. Smh
Re: Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? by 9japride(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
nlPoster:
Imagine a moniker calling themself 9japride rushing to ask me what have I gained from Nigeria?

What level of stupidity is that?

You people should kindly desist from wasting my time with nonsense.
[color=#006600][/color]

Abeg just mention the benefits of being a Nigerian?

(1) (Reply)

Panic As Police Order Officers, Families To Vacate Barracks / Kanu ate money for radio transmissions former leader exposes him / Imo Is Not Lagos State Where A Bullion Van Godfather Is Regarded As A god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.