Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit (55799 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Farki: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
etrange:

Dude, why? You know this is not true. Igbos here supported Amotekun with might. Why this divisiveness?

They didn't O. I remember vividly how some popular igbo monikers were claiming at wouldn't pass that it was all audio and celebrated when Northern governors challenged it. Now that it has passed they are keeping quiet.
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Farki: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mykel51:

Your goal is secession right ?...

When a new president comes in, assume he is liberal, the first thing he would ask the Igbo nation to do is a referendum. If that is done, are you very sure they would all vote in favor of leaving ?

P.S. The Igbos are heavily invested in Lagos, not to talk of other regions. I know a lot of wealthy Igbos who have a lot in Lagos here. Sacrificing all that would not be a pleasurable thing TBH

Truth is a lot of people talking about separation aren't even thinking about it properly. Like Brexit they just want to leave a situation while still benefiting from it, I'm sure they think that when they go all the oil money profits will be transferred directly into their accounts.

I can bet that a lot of the people here who talk about separation would keep quiet when they realise their families have to choose between their engagements in other states and their villages back home.
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Mykel51(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Farki:

Truth is a lot of people talking about separation aren't even thinking about it properly. Like Brexit they just want to leave a situation while still benefiting from it, I'm sure they think that when they go all the oil money profits will be transferred directly into their accounts.

I can bet that a lot of the people here who talk about separation would keep quiet when they realise their families have to choose between their engagements in other states and their villages back home.

The lot of them talking about secession don't know what it means...if you check well, the wealthy ones are not really interested in it cuz they know that would mean sacrificing all their hard-earned riches ...
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by juman(m): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2020
Despite their big money, those governors in niger delta are huge failure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.