Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga (25569 Views)

US Secretary Of State, Blinken, Arrives Nigeria, Visits Aso Villa / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Mr Adams Oshiomhole, is at the Presidential Villa right now for a meeting with the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

This is as the Nigeria Police Force officials says it is keeping watch over the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress in Abuja.

On Wednesday, there was an interim injunction restraining the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, from parading himself as the party’s national chairman.

https://punchng.com/breaking-oshiomhole-visits-aso-rock-amid-suspension-saga/

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Why is this short man devil running from pillar to post? I thought he's a hard tough guy.

He no even see better person to run to Na Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by radiolover(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oga go rest. No need running up and down.

On the other hand, guys I need your advice please. I graduated from the University last year but my economic condition at the moment is depressive. How can a young man like me be staying without even N100 in my pocket. It's terrible. So I want to learn a skill and this is why I'm asking between graphic design, animation and web development, which has better financial prospects? Which should I choice among the above? After all, the main aim is to make money and help myself. Thanks for your advice.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Witcher(f): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol. They're monitoring his movement. He will not going to see Buhari till 9pm if he is lucky. If not they will ask him to come tomorrow after jumma'at prayers. Punch using old pictures. President Buhari didn't wear agbada today.

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by FlyoruB: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oshiomhole keeps giving his enemies serious migraine. Na dem dey first report every news wey drop about am. grin grin Dem Don dump their day jobs and turn into Oshio baba monitoring spirits.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by PapaBaby: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Coward.
Why is he running to Aso Rock, is that APC Secretariat?

Let's see a picture of Oshiomhole in the office.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
FlyoruB:
Oshiomhole keeps giving his enemies serious migraine. Na dem dey first report every news wey drop about am. grin grin Dem Don dump their day jobs and turn into Oshio baba monitoring spirits.

[/s]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by valdetino(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Also rock will not save you, your time is up.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by codedguy1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Buhari will tell him what president kyari has decided.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by IamPatriotic(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
PapaBaby:
Coward.

You are pained that he was "allowed" to see the President. I'm sure you would have masturbated for weeks if the heading had read "Oshiomhole prevented from seeing the President". As it's, Oshiomhole remains APC Chairman, and if it doesn't suites you, take the next Uber taxi to the lagoon. (that is if you have ever been to Lagos). Which ever way.....kill yourself!
PapaBaby:
Coward.

NaijaRoyalty:
Why is this short man devil running from pillar to post? I thought he's a hard tough guy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Salvador1: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
The question here is

Will VP admin ( Abba kyari) open door for him?
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by nanauju(f): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oshiobaba and his wife at the beach

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by ForeThinker: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's well

Time for some ass licking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Drumaboi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Crisis dey rock baba
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by 9jayes: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tinubu is tired of him
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by philip0906(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You don't know what you're saying. Oshiomole, right from his NLC days has always been the firebrand, vibrant, agile and tough person. There's really nothing new to shake such a person who's seen it all.

His records speak for him, while I might not be in support of his aliance with the APC, truth is that man is a nightmare, a pain in the ass to whoever is on his opposing camp.

In terms of performance, he's delivered and has a great score card. If he decamps from the APC, I can assure you, the PDP will waste no time in seizing him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by tstx(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ti lick ass as usual

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
even the old fool there can't save him

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Who is oshomale

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
FlyoruB:

Trash.

Oshiomole is the one currently suffering from migraine now.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Kizzygentle: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Never see anything. We are watching.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by datola: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oshio baba
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Azmanaty: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

U mean Quota Major General M Buhari (retd)??

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by virginboy1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
This people has started with their distraction as usual... Oshoimhole is no more relevant to the grassroots.

On the contrary, we want to see and know the Italy man FG claimed has Corona Virus ooo... undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Ykc2(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
The deadliest day to be a non Muslim in northern Nigeria is on friday be careful of Friday if your Christian from south living in the north,after friday jummat prayers what ever their imam asked them to do they will do it,inshort Friday is deadliest day in all Muslim countries
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by abdulskulboy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
pres. Buhari should resign..
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
IamPatriotic:

You are pained that he was "allowed" to see the President. I'm sure you would have masturbated for weeks if the heading had read "Oshiomhole prevented from seeing the President". As it's, Oshiomhole remains APC Chairman, and if it doesn't suites you, take the next Uber taxi to the lagoon. (that is if you have ever been to Lagos). Which ever way.....kill yourself!
even opposition leaders are allowed to see a president so no big deal

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by rrreer: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by abdulskulboy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ykc2:
The deadliest day to be a non Muslim in northern Nigeria is on friday be careful of Friday if your Christian from south living in the north,after friday jummat prayers what ever their imam asked them to do they will do it,inshort Friday is deadliest day in all Muslim countries
Woo to you.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Reggaeboy: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
He run to his master PMB

Don’t be surprised anything can happen in Nigeria

Failed country to the citizen cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by Alwaysachick: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
You meant the Supreme court? Yes, it now resides in Aso rock
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga by RHO65: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mosquito go enter hell fire! bahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) / Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari / Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.