Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) (43757 Views)

2023 Presidency : Northern Youths Campaign For Gov. Umahi (photo) / Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by AceRoot(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
FlyoruB:

Kneel like in the attached images you mean? But then again it is allowed when Nnamdi Kanu una God is the one being worshipped. Lol.

Hahahaha........ you just unwittingly helped me make it even clearer. Even to his ardent or blind supporters, Mr Kanu is revered and akin to a god, thus the pictures aptly align with "Prayers or receiving blessings are exempts" as I concluded.

The followers can be wrong and blinded but don't be vexed about it, for it can never be your effing business.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Lawgod247: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Magicians:
Elechi is leader ?!
I am shocked at the foolishness you Igbo hype you failed leaders.
Martin Elechi was not even among the top 25 working governors during his tenure. The Ebonyi he leads is still a shithole of dungeon not fit for human existence so what exactly is he leading abi u don de mad ni ?!

i

Sorry, I can't dignify you with a response. Check elsewhere please.

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by fabsonkenechukw: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shame catch am.. as in wetting him no fit do for 8 years is been done by a man Who is almost at same age with his first son... Up Dave up akubaraoha ...
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Lawgod247: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
mchenryking0:

Can you tell us what Elechi did for people of Ebonyi for the eight years he govern the state.
He took the state drive for development 80 years back
So stop all these ur eulogizing

You sound prejudiced. Well, Elechi built the unity bridges that links all the communities in the state, he also built the centenary city, the international market, roads, Built roads and invested heavily in education to mention but a few. He deserves some accolades.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by eme2015(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
scaramucci:
This only happens to those who do not respect themselves. Stay in your house and be contented, you no gree. My cousin who is younger than me is worth over 5 billion and we only get to talk on phone on Sundays evening and this has been going on for over close to 10 years.
Self respect bro
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by D1zion: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
and what's the big deal in that
hmm.abi ooo my brother, how this one come be news or big deal?
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by drmikeadams(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
staga:

Umahi has put him to shame. All the abandoned road projects have all been completed, from Abuomege to Afikpo, or the road to Ikwo and other roads in the state to the resurfacing of all roads within AI. Let me not even talk about the beautification projects. All completed on reduced allocation in 3 years, which Elechi in 8 years could not do when oil was $120 per barrel.

He is lucky. Umahi is supposed to ask barbers to shave the old man's head with a bottle, after all he did to ensure Umahi did not emerge.
grin grin grin the old fool no get shame sef
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
eme2015:

Self respect bro

And it is not even hard.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Ijowboiii(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
one bow while the other used two hands to shake, the respect is mutual

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Legendguru: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
Former Gov. Of Ebonyi State, Elechi Spotted Bowing Before Gov. Umahi(Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Former Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief Martin Elechi, was on Thursday, spotted bowing before the Executive Governor of Ebonyi State, David Nweze Umahi.

In the picture which is currently trending online, Elechi can be seen bowing before Umahi while extending a handshake.

Igbere TV recalls that Elechi and Umahi had a misunderstanding towards the 2015 Governorship Election after Umahi emerged as the Peoples Democratic Party candidate.

Also, in 2015, before the primaries of the different parties in the state were held, the general impression was that whoever emerged as the candidates of the ruling PDP in the state must first have the ‘blessing’ or ‘anointing’ of Governor Elechi and his key associates or allies.

But contrary to the ‘predictions’, candidates who were given the PDP tickets for the various offices, never received the nod of the governor; indeed, they all got the tickets against the wish of Elechi.

The development, somehow, caused some problems for the PDP and created room for opposition in the state, using the LP, said to be backed by the government.

However, with recent happening, it seems both leaders have reconciled as this is the second time they can be seen together this year.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1342526/former-gov-ebonyi-state-elechi-spotted-bowing-gov-umahiphoto/

When a Superior bow in this regard two things are involved
1. He on a move to destroy you.
2. He is guilty of a crime you are covering /protecting
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by talk2dace(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lawgod247:
Nwancho Martin Elechi is an elder statesman and an administrator per excellence. Ebonyi state is privileged to have visionary leaders right from inception. Elechi is not a politician per se, I prefer to use the term "leader" when describing him. May God bless the two gentlemen in the picture. It is really good to see them together in such a jolly mood. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng.

Indeed!
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by talk2dace(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin the old fool no get shame sef

No shame at all...
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by XANDERBOY85: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
McGg:
He should bow to him because umahi have done more than him

That’s the main point i take away from it!
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by HAKYN1: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Humility is the key

Give honour to whom honour is due

The governor occupies an exalted position that should be respected but majority of them (thieving governors) have made caricature of the office by stealing without looking back and committing all sorts of atrocities

Honour? But if it had happened elsewhere Osus would have been masturbating on the whole thread that " We don't bow for anybody in Osuland" This one is rehearsal right?

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by komols856: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lawgod247:
Nwancho Martin Elechi is an elder statesman and an administrator per excellence. Ebonyi state is privileged to have visionary leaders right from inception. Elechi is not a politician per se, I prefer to use the term "leader" when describing him. May God bless the two gentlemen in the picture. It is really good to see them together in such a jolly mood. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng.

Elechi is a calamity to Ebonyi when he was a governor. it shall never be well with him for causing a war to eliminate Ezza clan in Ebonyi state.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Lawgod247: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
komols856:

Elechi is a calamity to Ebonyi when he was a governor. it shall never be well with him for causing a war to eliminate Ezza clan in Ebonyi state.

Wow! Please tell us how he caused the war please and what was his motive? It seems you know a lot.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Karmaisme(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
scaramucci:
This only happens to those who do not respect themselves. Stay in your house and be contented, you no gree. My cousin who is younger than me is worth over 5 billion and we only get to talk on phone on Sundays evening and this has been going on for over close to 10 years.

Audio 5billion.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by CaptainMitch: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Looking to get money from Umahi
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by elobrave17: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lawgod247:

Is it the same Elechi that called EBSU students miscreants? He is a failure as a leader.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by jevic(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
And so?
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Lawgod247: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
elobrave17:

Is it the same Elechi that called EBSU students miscreants? He is a failure as a leader.

Source please. I am not denying the fact that he had his failings when he was in government.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by REALHEAVEN: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
I thought Igbos don't bow..

Ignorance is when you refer to every Igbo person as IPOB.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Phalumy(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2020
That alone prooves that he has done alot. I'm not from there but I want to say that this man has really transformed Ebonyi.....
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by petitejolie(f): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2020
I served in ebonyi during the days of elechi and that state was a disaster.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Jesusname8: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2020
That's simply humility.
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Farki: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
I thought igbo people bow to no man abi he has back pain?
Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Farki: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Caseless:
but abaribe said ibo man only bows to his "chi" and not to any human. Funny people...

Igbo Nairalanders right now.

Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Caseless: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Farki:

Igbo Nairalanders right now.
grin grin
Below
That was a reply to the same post you quoted.
NgwalandAbia:
did he bow down to your father

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) by Farki: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Caseless:
grin grin
Below
That was a reply to the same post you quoted.

I swear if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have created a nairaland account, the nonsense I was reading was getting too much.

I have engaged with several of such people who boldly talk nonsense, it was so much fun when I present the facts and they started changing mouth. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Buhari Warns Plateau Against Revenge, Violent Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.