Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Are You A Fashion, Beauty Or Lifestyle Blogger? Let's Help Each Other's Traffic - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You A Fashion, Beauty Or Lifestyle Blogger? Let's Help Each Other's Traffic (208 Views)

Best Deals On Fashion & Beauty Products / Look Fabulous With These Fashion/beauty Tips / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Fashion, Beauty Or Lifestyle Blogger? Let's Help Each Other's Traffic by ZafariAds: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Starting a blog of website is obviously not an easy thing, aside getting quality content driving traffic is one of the hardest thing to do, especially if you're just coming up, it can even make someone quit. Well in this world of million stars it takes a lot to get to shine, time efforts and other related things.
But I don't want to talk to much about how hard things are, I presume you know that already so I want us to solve the issue. I just created a whatsapp group so if you're a blogger willing to get traffic and also help other get traffic join the group (before you join the group be willing to want to share other people's website link on your social media account, if you won't, don't join)

https:///C4lRNXWEknqI3vwZYVZWZ6

What we'll be doing? I have plans in place on how we will all be helping each other promote our site.
Create back link (so we can appear on top at Google)
If you need AdSense to be activated on your site I will help you on that personally.
You don't have to wait much, join the group let's get started.

(1) (Reply)

A Newbie On The Platform. / Separate Your Personal And Business Finances / Exclusive Interview With Miss New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.