Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday (37964 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Gboyega Oyetola Present His Certificate Of Return To Adams Oshiomole / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by tinsel: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
Barring any last-minute change of strategy, National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, will on Friday assume duties after a Federal High Court in Kano State on Thursday set aside the ruling of a Federal Capital Territory FCT High Court which had upheld the suspension of Comrade Oshiomhole from the party.

He is to resume with members of the National Working Committee NWC including three new officers whose appointments were approved on Wednesday. The new party officials are Arch. Waziri Bulama who is the Party’s Acting National Secretary, Sen. Abiola Ajimobi, Deputy National Chairman (South) and Mr Paul Chukwuma, National Auditor.

Their resumption, however, would be after another meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, Vanguard gathered.

Oshiomhole, who had earlier on Thursday met with President Buhari, had later led a delegation of the National Working Committee NWC on a visit to the Inspector General of Police IGP, Muhammad Adamu.

Although the meeting was behind closed doors, Vanguard gathered that the president had directed Oshiomhole to ensure peace in the party and asked him to liaise with the IGP to guarantee safe party operations.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/breaking-oshiomhole-to-resume-office-friday-as-federal-high-court-upturns-suspension/amp/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by courage89(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Interesting

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Witcher(f): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
FAKE NEWS.... Just because u people push it to front page doesn't mean is true. The source is vanguard which is Fake news. And I av first hand information that he didn't even meet Buhari yet. he is just desperate and trying to meet kingebe right now.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by tinsel: 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
FAKE NEWS
You are not happy to hear this?

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
To resume work as what exactly ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Witcher(f): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
tinsel:

You are not happy to hear this?
Do you think I get my info about politics especially APC matters in nairaland... Lol.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by tinsel: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
Do you think I get my info about politics especially APC matters in nairaland... Lol.
Please be sure you take bp tablet before you sleep tonight.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Abfinest007(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
To resume work as what exactly ?
as agboro

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abfinest007:
as agboro

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Lagosfinder(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
APC wahala
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Maxymilliano(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
He should be arrested and charged for contempt of the court once he step or resume to office.

The bottom line still remain that courts of coordinate jurisdiction cannot set aside order of similar courts.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by handsomeyinka(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Tinubu right now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by SultanOfAbia: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
De
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by ForeThinker: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Anti-Oshiomole Right now

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Badonasty(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol....this man stubborn sha

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by chiemmanuel(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
The Nigeria Judiciary and Arsenal defense have one thing in common

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by AroleOduduwa2: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
He's following his party manifesto, they don't follow the rule of law.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Aturitoroman: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
tongue
Obaseki must go.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by CapitalHYC(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hmmm... I'm just back from Ban Let me shut up grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Noted.
Over to Governor Obaseki.
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by opherlinks: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Obaseki... Cry Cry... Nothing can stop Oshomole.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by okadoo: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
FAKE NEWS

God is great!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Abfinest007(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
a federal high court in abuja suspended osho.a court with a higher power should rubbish d first judgement but but it was not so

5 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Ivimilly: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Witcher:
FAKE NEWS
Go for your deliverance Kiddo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by NigeriaBam: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by RichDad1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shame to bad belle. Obaseki and his cohorts will regret playing their last card too soon.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by israelmao(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's a matter of time before Oshiomhole will be reduced to the footnote of history,the battle is not yet over as far as I'm concerned.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
tinsel:

Please be sure you take bp tablet before you sleep tonight.
click on the link and read the full article before jubilating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday by moderatedguy: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.