Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( (434 Views)

Losing My Mind Please Advise Me / Am Losing My Admission Because Of Money / 5 Key Skills Most Nigerian Students Are Gradually Losing Due To Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( by Makavelli25: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Am scared i will fail jamb. I passed last year (242) but i dont know whats wrong with me this year
Advice please

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( by Yohans(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Just do your best and keep reading harder and also believe in yourself that you can do it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( by Makavelli25: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
Yohans:
Just do your best and keep reading harder and also believe in yourself that you can do it.
I think the cause is my dad. Last year i paid myself so i didnt mind if i passed or fail. But he paid this year and you knw that father fear
Re: Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( by Yohans(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Makavelli25:

I think the cause is my dad. Last year i paid myself so i didnt mind if i passed or fail. But he paid this year and you knw that father fear
You know sometimes, I do get scared of falling my exams. All I can say is just be optimistic and try to read then remember to do things that will make you so as happy to ease the tension you are having.
Re: Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( by Makavelli25: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Yohans:

You know sometimes, I do get scared of falling my exams. All I can say is just be optimistic and try to read then remember to do things that will make you so as happy to ease the tension you are having.
Thanks man
Re: Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( by EliteDude(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2020
You bear Makaveli, and you scared?

See this life? Person they fear to fail jamb, me dey hear they survey jobs!

Brother, there are worst things to fear o,
Poverty, joblessness, idleness, unemployment, underemployment.

Just give it your best shot! Cheers

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( by Makavelli25: 6:01am On Mar 06, 2020
EliteDude:
You bear Makaveli, and you scared?
See this life? Person they fear to fail jamb, me dey hear they survey jobs!
Brother, there are worst things to fear o, Poverty, joblessness, idleness, unemployment, underemployment.
Just give it your best shot! Cheers
Lol It is well sha
Re: Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( by Yohans(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2020
Makavelli25:
Thanks man
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Sad: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Failing Jamb, Drops Not / Hint Needed On This / About African University Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.