Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Is Derenle Of Soundcity Gay? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Derenle Of Soundcity Gay? (2646 Views)

Exclusive: Dj Shabsy – Soundcity Extra Mix Vol.1 / 2010 Winners Of Soundcity Music Video Awards(smva) / Soundcity: Nigeria's Channel O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Derenle Of Soundcity Gay? by amrock: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2007
Please i need someone to help me out whether the chap is gay or straight,because i was watching him on the soundcity red carpet during the last Nigeria Music Award and this guy keep asking questions that make me wonder if he is not gay.Although he is a has a weird personality but hearing him talk also makes me to be convinced that he is gay.
Re: Is Derenle Of Soundcity Gay? by ngmilitant: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2007
who knows? but i think he's straight, he just takes it to the extreme with his joke and character and sometimes leaves u with crazy thoughts in ya head

tell me u think of the new www.naijahiphop.org
Re: Is Derenle Of Soundcity Gay? by feyiapata(f): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2007
i think d guy's just havn fun and being him. hw many people can do dat. evn tho its taken to the extreme at times, ithnk he's d kind of person u wud b wt that wud make u laff til u leave his presence. people like dat are to be appreciatd. on the gay part, he's not gay for Christ sake. does he have to av sex wt a gal infront of nigerians b4 u believe dt because he has kept telln us dat he's strait
Re: Is Derenle Of Soundcity Gay? by amrock: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2007
does he have to av sex wt a girl infront of nigerians before u believe dt because he has kept telln us that he's strait

that means that a lot of people like myself also think that he is gay.Have u watch legally blonde if yes then can u remember how reese knew that the chap was gay and exposed him in court was how he knew everything about women shoes and dressing.One major characteristic of a gay fellow are their addiction to women line of dressing,and derenle did just that at the just concluded NMA award.Get my drift
Re: Is Derenle Of Soundcity Gay? by neo111(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2011
Derenle Edun is a Bisexual! He use to Bleep and he gets bleeped too, i am not suggesting it, I confirmed it personally.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/10/more-pics-of-denrele-and-charly-boy.html#more
http://234next./2010/10/21/charly-boy-and-derenle-kissing/

the above links are not evidence of my investigation but just links i found on the internet some few ours ago.
Re: Is Derenle Of Soundcity Gay? by neo111(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2011
Derenle Edun is a Bisexual! He use to Bleep and he gets bleeped too, i am not suggesting it, I confirmed it personally.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/10/more-pics-of-denrele-and-charly-boy.html#more
http://234next./2010/10/21/charly-boy-and-derenle-kissing/

the above links are not evidence of my investigation but just links i found on the internet some few ours ago.
Re: Is Derenle Of Soundcity Gay? by shotster50(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2011
He is gay because in your view he is different and not that you have plausible evidence that proves, Where is objectivity for heaven's sake.
@ Neo na wa for that your investigation.
Re: Is Derenle Of Soundcity Gay? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 10, 2011
make u go ask the guy himself, but i think the guy is a gay,

(1) (Reply)

Album Review: Alaga Ibile - Reminisce / DOWNLOAD Young Thug - Idol ~ Mp3 Download / 10 Best Latest Nigerian Music in February 2020 | "Opo" tops Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.