Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) (62286 Views)

LIVE UPDATES: President Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To National Assembly / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by HRMK: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
but,then,i can see the president shaking hands with oshiomole!is he not aware of coronavirus!u shake with ur legs not hands! ...........hahaha.........hahaha...
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by DEROX: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
buhari is behind it
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by baike: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Who to believe:S
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by fergie001: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:

There are two courts in Abuja. Just like you have state and federal high courts in various state,you also have federal high court, Abuja and fct high court,Abuja.
That was also an FCT High Court too...you cam confirm

Check the link you sent me yesterday.
This was what you sent yesterday....
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/30/court-dismisses-suit-seeking-to-sack-oshiomhole-as-apc-chairman/&ved=2ahUKEwjz7MnajIHoAhVqxoUKHTh8AcgQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw06diiphrSruRTB9ezPHCGG
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Susu888(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
See dem up there.... grin Osho baba giving them sleepless nights since times immemorial.

If you believe Oshiomole can be shot down with a jamboree court order over night like that then you really haven't the slightest knowledge about naija's political arena or its power plays. smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by seanfer(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:

Obaseki is gonna be the first casualty shortly. His political strategists are neophytes. And he just come cast himself openly yesterday rejoicing very prematurely. I think he has exposed himself.

Oshiomhole has mentioned the Edo state Governor jubilating yesterday. I’m sure Obaseki goofed with this court palava.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by klax(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hahahaha so you remember God existed now and you are too arrogant, feel like lord, insulting and bullying everybody bah You lie, God will never see you through, God don't do politics.

Oshio God will never see you through you are gone for good. Obaseki pls be quick I want this man in EFCC office as a new customer ASAP.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by famology(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

That was also an FCT High Court too...you cam confirm

Check the link you sent me yesterday.
This was what you sent yesterday....
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/30/court-dismisses-suit-seeking-to-sack-oshiomhole-as-apc-chairman/&ved=2ahUKEwjz7MnajIHoAhVqxoUKHTh8AcgQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw06diiphrSruRTB9ezPHCGG

That's Abuja high court it's a federal court different from fct high court which is equivalent to state high court.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Magicians: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lawgod247:
Trying to save his neck. APC will never remain the same henceforth. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng

What a foolish comment from unwise soul.
How many igbo or PDP supporter patronize you?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by famology(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanfer:

Oshiomhole has mentioned the Edo state Governor jubilating yesterday. I’m sure Obaseki goofed with this court palava.

I've seen his backers,they're not the kind of people that can help him win this political battle. By his conduct yesterday he should just forget the Apc ticket.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by klax(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Azmanaty:

Who be light and who be darkness?
Coz both men seated there are darkness squared.

Yea you are right one is darkness the other is Devil the head of all darkness.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by seanfer(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:

I've seen his backers,they're not the kind of people that can help him win this political battle. By his conduct yesterday he should just forget the Apc ticket.

I see the same treatment given to Ambode during the Primaries. With one of Obasekis confidant arrested abroad for money laundering I see Obaseki in a tangled net. No where to hide
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by fergie001: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:

That's Abuja high court it's a federal court different from fct high court which is equivalent to state high court.
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Vanderandrew(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oshiomhole wọ inu ilẹ
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Suremikky(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
This one no go ever wear better cloth for body..everyday na dis baboon jacket dey him body
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by tosine102: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
First picture...
Buhari: see ur life
Osho: God dey

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Flier:
The North is doing everything to get rid of Oshiomole so they can install their own just to trauncate southern presidential ambition
If you don’t know this,Na your problem be that one

how will you've Southerner as party chairman and as presidential candidate? before 2023 whether he likes it or not he will vacate the sit and follow due process

so how does your analysis correlate with what Oshiomole is facing. Oshiomole predicament might have political undertone but it's self indictment. Oshiomole is too authoritative, he doesn't know when to overlook

a man that want everything to be on his own decision will end up disgracing himself
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Excuzeme: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hate him or love him, Oshiomole is a billiant strategist!
Obaseki knows that his second term under APC, is a mirage, as long as Oshiomole is still NATIONAL Party Chairman, since it is the same Oshiomole that he has been harrassing and intimidating and using Thugs like Shuaibu, his deputy, to assault, that MUST forward his nomination to INEC. grin grin

Such is the despiration of Obaseki and time is not on his side!
For the court to even order the Police Inspector General and the DSS to ENSURE that Oshiomole is not hindered from assuming his role at the National Secretariat, and the President (Yes, that one that forms deafness whenever he wants people to fight each other to his own advantage) attending to Oshiomole om short notice, shows that Oshiomole has demolished Obaseki and his minoins.

I also buy into the theory that Buhari could have stopped these charade between Obaseki and Oshiomole, being the Overall party leader, as Oshiomole described him (never mind that Tinubu has been rendered completely irrelevant, by the same Buhari!) but he pretended not to notice what is going on!
He just wants the crisis to explode and destroy the APCheat such that being the vehicle for which the South West wants to use to get to power in 2023, (PDP by all intents, will field Atiku, a Northern Fulani), destroying it "internally" is akin to destroying the chances of the South West or any Southerner Candidate for that matter, to become President in 2023 and empowering a Northenr Candidate to emerge so that the Fulani clan, despite all their terrorist atrocities, will rule for another eight years, to make sixteen years!

By the time this comes to pass, if it ever comes to pass, Nigeria would have disintegrated but Buhari would have empowered these foreign Fulanis from Futa Jalon in Guinea and other countries like Mali, Senegal, Sudan, Chad, etc, to take over the Middle Belt and most parts of Southern Nigeria.
I have seen a lot of evil leaders in Africa but none, not even Abacha, is as evil as this Buhari.....yet he was able to decieve us, especially South Westerners, that he is a changed person!
I know some will argue that it was Jonathan's cluelessness that contributed to such abyssmal decision but even at that, Buhari fooled most people because l am certain virtually ALL who voted for him are living in regrets, as of now,
They were expecting an upright leader but what they got was a clanish, bigotted, fanatic .... without regard for human life

If Southerners dont watch it and forge a common front, they are in for very terrible times within the next three years of Buhari's Govt.
A word is enough for the wise.

Meanwhile, Oshiomole Vs Obaseki 5 -1, extra time scores!
Obaseki better decamp to PDP and contest on their platform, so he can experience the Power of Federal Might! undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanfer:

The case started from the party ward in Edo state. The case should have been filed at the Edo State High Court or a federal high court. FCT high court didn’t have jurisdiction on Edo State.

I don't know. I'm neither a lawyer nor a judge. Though I know since Oshiomhole is concerned and is resident in Abuja, the FCT court can have jurisdiction since the effect of the suspension will be felt in its domain.

Also, politically speaking, I reckon an Edo state high court will be easier for Obaseki to get a favourable judgment from so I suspect the ruling from an Edo state high court will not be enforceable in Abuja that is no jurisdiction, which is why they had to take the case to an FCT High court

cc fergie001
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by yemex04(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Sultanchidi:
but osho got his own favorable judgment from kano state high court. You mean kano state has jurisdiction and fct don't have same?

It's Federal high court in Kano sir..not Kano state high court.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by famology(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanfer:

I see the same treatment given to Ambode during the Primaries. With one of Obasekis confidant arrested abroad for money laundering I see Obaseki in a tangled net. No where to hide

That commissioner is still no where to be found.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Lawgod247: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
Magicians:

What a foolish comment from unwise soul.
How many igbo or PDP supporter patronize you?

Sorry, I don't engage simpletons. Check elsewhere.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Risingblue008(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
The first pics,,,,buhari was like grin see dis mumu man
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by fergie001: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:

You are very wrong.
The link you sent me showed Abuja High Court.

Abuja High Court is situated at Apo, whilst the Federal High Court is at the Central Business District.

Justice Sylvanus Chinedu Oji who gave the order is not a judge of the Federal High Court but of the Abuja High Court (state jurisdiction).

That is to say, his earlier suspension and vacation (which you sent me the link on) came from the same FCT High Court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by TruthHurts100: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
Is it by force to serve the nation? If they say they don't want you to serve and you have no hidden agenda, why fight to serve? Why?
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Coronasunworshi: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by fergie001: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I don't know. I'm neither a lawyer nor a judge. Though I know since Oshiomhole is concerned and is resident in Abuja, the FCT court can have jurisdiction since the effect of the suspension will be felt in its domain.

Also, politically speaking, I reckon an Edo state high court will be easier for Obaseki to get a favourable judgment from so I suspect the ruling from an Edo state high court will not be enforceable in Abuja that is no jurisdiction, which is why they had to take the case to an FCT High court

cc fergie001
I don't know what the prayers were;
But going by the rulings of Justice S C Oji at the FCT High Court in December, the suspension wasn't in contest.

Even though it was struck out by same Court in Jan after the appellants had sought to withdraw the case.

Surprisingly, from that same FCT High Court, Justice Senchi has said he should be temporarily suspended.

Don't forget, the matter before the court isn't Oshiomhole's suspension from his ward but his removal as National Chairman.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/apc-in-turmoil-as-court-suspends-oshiomhole/amp/

If the matter before the Court is on suspension of Oshiomhole, the Court has no territorial jurisdiction.

But if it's to remove him as National Chairman, there is jurisdiction because his office and residence is in Abuja.

You can see these cases;
Dahiru v Jumba 2017
IJEOMA v Azikiwe 2019

Sir ejimatic, is your legal student in line?
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by famology(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

You are very wrong.
The link you sent me showed Abuja High Court.

Abuja High Court is situated at Apo, whilst the Federal High Court is at the Central Business District.

Justice Sylvanus Chinedu Oji who gave the order is not a judge of the Federal High Court but of the Abuja High Court (state jurisdiction).

That is to say, his earlier suspension and vacation (which you sent me the link on) came from the same FCT High Court.

I just did a check now.
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanfer:

The case started from the party ward in Edo state. The case should have been filed at the Edo State High Court or a federal high court. FCT high court didn’t have jurisdiction on Edo State.

Another mistake you're making is to equate the suspension to the matter in court. The matter before the court is not his suspension by the ward. The issue is that by virtue of that suspension, he cannot be the party national chairman. That's why the court ruled him to step aside pending determination that he is validly suspended.

If it was the suspension that was the matter before the court, the court would not have jurisdiction since the suspension did not happen in its domain. It's the effect of the suspension that the court is asked to look into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

I don't know what the prayers were;
But going by the rulings of Justice S C Oji at the FCT High Court in December, the suspension wasn't in contest.

Even though it was struck out by same Court.

Surprisingly, from that same FCT High Court, Justice Senchi has said he should be temporarily suspended.

Don't forget, the matter before the court isn't Oshiomhole's suspension from his ward but his removal as National Chairman.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/apc-in-turmoil-as-court-suspends-oshiomhole/amp/

If the matter before the Court is on suspension of Oshiomhole, the Court has no territorial jurisdiction.

But if it's to remove him as National Chairman, there is jurisdiction because his office and residence is in Abuja.

You can see these cases;
Dahiru v Jumba 2017
IJEOMA v Azikiwe 2019

Exactly my thought too
Re: Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) by IpobAntidote: 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Azmanaty:

Who be light and who be darkness?
Coz both men seated there are darkness squared.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.