Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Dallas/fortworth Pick-up & Drop Of Service(offerup, Letgo, 5 Miles, Craigslist, - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dallas/fortworth Pick-up & Drop Of Service(offerup, Letgo, 5 Miles, Craigslist, (782 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dallas/fortworth Pick-up & Drop Of Service(offerup, Letgo, 5 Miles, Craigslist, by KingdavidT(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Greetings Nairalanders.

I would be offering pick-up & Drop-off services from Dallas/Fortworth/ Mesquite Texas USA to Nigeria.

My Zip Codes: 75150/75234

McDonalds
1531 Town East Blvd, Mesquite TX 75150

Starbucks
3100 forest lane
Dallas TX 75234.

What I offer
1. Local Pick up from Offer-up, Letgo, Craiglist, 5miles and Facebook Market
2. Personal shopper for Amazon, eBay, and any US stores
3. I ship every Friday from the U.S to Lagos

Rate for my Services
1. Pick-up rate #365/$
2. Buying from Amazon, eBay, Walmart, best-buy, Target or any US store: 365/$

Shipping Rate from U.S to Nigeria
Phones: $20
Laptops: $40 (Any laptop above 7lb will pay $4.5/lb)
Gaming Laptop: $60
Tablet: $25
PS4 console with Pad: $60
Camera: $35 (Any camera above 7lb will pay additional $4.5/lb)
Perfume: $10
Watch: $20
Air pods: $10

Requirement for Pick-up
Name of Pick-up site: Letgo, Offer-up, Craigslist, 5mile or Facebook market
Your Name on the website
Agreed price with the seller
Agreed Pickup Address with the seller
Picture of the item and description

Pickup & Gas Charges
1 – 15mins =$15
16 – 25mins =$25
26 – 35mins =$30
36 – 45mins = $35
46 – 1hr = $40

Service Agreement
1. Shipping of items is on Fridays and take 5 – 10 working days

2. Pickup location is Lagos(Omotolsy)

3. As a buyer, you must ensure you finalize and agree with the seller. Ask for all useful information that will make the deal smooth and fast. For
example, if you are buying a phone or laptop, ensure u ask for the IMEI number or serial number if necessary.

4. Pickup fee is nonrefundable if the deal failed as a result of the seller not showing up or item not as described.

6. Full payment (item price + Pickup fee + shipping cost) before the transaction can proceed.

Kindly ignore my very scanty profile, i have been a non-active member. I contacted a representative(omotolsy) known by most people on this Platform and he would help with logistics in Nigeria.

You can trust us to deliver as prompt/efficient as possible.

Contact Information
Business WhatsApp: 619-609-4102
Re: Dallas/fortworth Pick-up & Drop Of Service(offerup, Letgo, 5 Miles, Craigslist, by Anopheles: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Marking attendance...
Re: Dallas/fortworth Pick-up & Drop Of Service(offerup, Letgo, 5 Miles, Craigslist, by timijoseph01(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
cool
Re: Dallas/fortworth Pick-up & Drop Of Service(offerup, Letgo, 5 Miles, Craigslist, by Abbexy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
awesome
Re: Dallas/fortworth Pick-up & Drop Of Service(offerup, Letgo, 5 Miles, Craigslist, by omotolsy(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2020
KingdavidT:
Greetings Nairalanders.

I would be offering pick-up & Drop-off services from Dallas/Fortworth/ Mesquite Texas USA to Nigeria.

My Zip Codes: 75150/75234

McDonalds
1531 Town East Blvd, Mesquite TX 75150

Starbucks
3100 forest lane
Dallas TX 75234.

What I offer
1. Local Pick up from Offer-up, Letgo, Craiglist, 5miles and Facebook Market
2. Personal shopper for Amazon, eBay, and any US stores
3. I ship every Friday from the U.S to Lagos

Rate for my Services
1. Pick-up rate #365/$
2. Buying from Amazon, eBay, Walmart, best-buy, Target or any US store: 365/$

Shipping Rate from U.S to Nigeria
Phones: $20
Laptops: $40 (Any laptop above 7lb will pay $4.5/lb)
Gaming Laptop: $60
Tablet: $25
PS4 console with Pad: $60
Camera: $35 (Any camera above 7lb will pay additional $4.5/lb)
Perfume: $10
Watch: $20
Air pods: $10

Requirement for Pick-up
Name of Pick-up site: Letgo, Offer-up, Craigslist, 5mile or Facebook market
Your Name on the website
Agreed price with the seller
Agreed Pickup Address with the seller
Picture of the item and description

Pickup & Gas Charges
1 – 15mins =$15
16 – 25mins =$25
26 – 35mins =$30
36 – 45mins = $35
46 – 1hr = $40

Service Agreement
1. Shipping of items is on Fridays and take 5 – 10 working days

2. Pickup location is Lagos(Omotolsy)

3. As a buyer, you must ensure you finalize and agree with the seller. Ask for all useful information that will make the deal smooth and fast. For
example, if you are buying a phone or laptop, ensure u ask for the IMEI number or serial number if necessary.

4. Pickup fee is nonrefundable if the deal failed as a result of the seller not showing up or item not as described.

6. Full payment (item price + Pickup fee + shipping cost) before the transaction can proceed.

Kindly ignore my very scanty profile, i have been a non-active member. I contacted a representative(omotolsy) known by most people on this Platform and he would help with logistics in Nigeria.

You can trust us to deliver as prompt/efficient as possible.

Contact Information
Business WhatsApp: 619-609-4102

1 Like

Re: Dallas/fortworth Pick-up & Drop Of Service(offerup, Letgo, 5 Miles, Craigslist, by ForkDragnet: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo K5 Play Android , 32gb/3gb... 23k Sold / Mcafee.com/activate / 4gb Ddr3l Ram For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.