Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

6-step Strategy To Help With Changing Your Career Path - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6-step Strategy To Help With Changing Your Career Path (131 Views)

What Is The Strategy To Pass JAMB Exam At One Sitting? / Changing Your Mindset And Becoming Resourceful As A Student / Implications Of Changing Your Signature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6-step Strategy To Help With Changing Your Career Path by jukekeocha: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Looking or thinking to change career path? Come on in. Let’s discuss ways you can strategically do this. Find a seat, grab a cup of coffee and make yourself comfortable. Thanks for joining in today.

As many know, I started off as a Graphic Designer in Lagos on a N30,000/month pay. Today, I am a Senior branch office administrator (BOA) in one of Canada’s Big 5. On another day, I'll give details of what prompted the change, why I changed & how I navigated the path.

Today, I'd be putting you through this 6-Step strategy to help with your career change journey. Let's wait for others to find a seat. Also, remember there is coffee and juice in the other room. Also, if you have questions at any point, just indicate.

1. WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
(Evaluate Yourself & Your Situation)

It is important that before making any decision or allowing your emotions guide you, you need to assess yourself in the most honest way.You must understand that.........................

Continue Reading 6-Step strategy to help with changing your career path

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

What Is Multithreading In Python? / Foundation Registers 639 Out-of-school Youth For JAMB, NECO In Adamawa / Ae-funai Cee Prepare Students For Labour Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.