Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,828 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

One of the Reasons i tend to Stick with certain Preachers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One of the Reasons i tend to Stick with certain Preachers. (186 Views)

Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / Are Women Preachers Allowed In The Church? / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One of the Reasons i tend to Stick with certain Preachers. by OpenYourEyes1: 5:55am On Mar 06, 2020
They usually represent the diverse people of our Planet.
Any preacher who has the Spirit of GOD in him, don't need to be told about the importance of this. You are talking to global audience and need to be very sensitive. Discard all the useless emotions and feelings. You are representing GOD, not your race, governments, countries or families. You must do what pleases HIM.

If the spirit of GOD is in you, you don't need to be told not to act so important, self centered, self-righteous, prideful, hateful, bitter, arrogant, crafty, in hypocrisy. You need to bring yourself low and let your light shine wherever you evangelize.

I avoid channels that promote only blacks, whites, Asia, Arabs, etc The atitude is likely a sign that the Spirit of GOD does not dwell in the communities, unless the behaviors are unintentional.
True believers are One family, and JESUS CHRIST Of Nazareth is our LORD.
Don't behave like the unbelievers. That is what they usually do — hating/dehumanizing & criticising others, but themselves and friends
The church is more important than your country, family and race. Humble your self and preach the truth without biases and hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

Awareness Of The Sacred Feminine / Perspective Of View / What Is Armenianism And Calvinism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.