Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

"Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy (1111 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by KEVIND: 6:06am On Mar 06, 2020
TB Joshua Prophecy (March-05-2020) RAIN IS FALLING TO WIPE AWAY CORONAVIRUS!

On Saturday 29th February 2020, Prophet TB Joshua declared showers of rain would fall worldwide to 'wipe away all fear of the unknown'. In the days that followed, rain fell in cities around the world - including in Wuhan, China - the epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak.

During The SCOAN Living Water Service on Monday 2nd March 2020, Prophet TB Joshua declared rain would continue to fall 'til the end of the week to wipe away the deadly virus - to the glory of God. As he is subsequently ministering God's Word to people, a young man suddenly falls under the influence of the Holy Spirit and vomits four strange stones. His subsequent confession is simply shocking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeiuiRWUQI0

https://m.facebook.com/tbjministries/?refid
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Ikhidebet17: 6:07am On Mar 06, 2020
[img][/img][quote][/quote] read below
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by helinues: 6:07am On Mar 06, 2020

Why waiting for rain when you could have prayed for the virus to stop ..

Or?

2 Likes

Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by KEVIND: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2020
helinues:

Why waiting for rain when you could have prayed for the virus to stop ..

Or?

PROPHECY CONFIRMATION - SHOWERS OF RAIN ARE FALLING!
After Prophet TB Joshua’s prophetic declaration on Saturday 29th February 2020 about showers of rain falling to wipe away all fears of the unknown, we have continued to receive reports of unusual showers of rain falling in nations all over the world.
Right now, it is raining in Paris, France - one of the European countries hardest hit by the fear of coronavirus - and it is forecast by weather experts to rain across the entire country in the coming hours, which is an unusual occurrence in March! Since Prophet TB Joshua’s word of prophecy, more than two to three weeks worth of rain has fallen in the nation of France in a matter of days.
Remember, whether you come in contact with the rain or not, it does not matter. Rejoice for these showers of rain are wiping away all fears of the unknown - eg. Coronavirus!
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by helinues: 6:16am On Mar 06, 2020
KEVIND:

PROPHECY CONFIRMATION - SHOWERS OF RAIN ARE FALLING!
After Prophet TB Joshua’s prophetic declaration on Saturday 29th February 2020 about showers of rain falling to wipe away all fears of the unknown, we have continued to receive reports of unusual showers of rain falling in nations all over the world.
Right now, it is raining in Paris, France - one of the European countries hardest hit by the fear of coronavirus - and it is forecast by weather experts to rain across the entire country in the coming hours, which is an unusual occurrence in March! Since Prophet TB Joshua’s word of prophecy, more than two to three weeks worth of rain has fallen in the nation of France in a matter of days.
Remember, whether you come in contact with the rain or not, it does not matter. Rejoice for these showers of rain are wiping away all fears of the unknown - eg. Coronavirus!

Stop posting junk joor..

Why are none of the Nigeria pastors not inviting the Italian man for special Coronavirus deliverance?

Are they afraid of the virus even though they claimed they are surrounded by holy spirit

2 Likes

Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by roundman: 6:23am On Mar 06, 2020
helinues:

Stop posting junk joor..

Why are none of the Nigeria pastors not inviting the Italian man for special Coronavirus deliverance?

Are they afraid of the virus even though they claimed they are surrounded by holy spirit
Don't mind them,believe all this yahoo guy's at your risk.why wait for the rains to fall before the prophecy and it only feel for two days,what i my even saying self? It Shower's that wasn't rain.
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Jakumo(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Pastor TB Jaguda may not be the most successful conman pastor in Nigeria, but he is by far the least educated, for the man can barely utter a coherent sentence in the English language. Pastor Jaguda also seems to be afflicted with some form of mild autism, which sees him repeating the same idiotic phrase in his unique brand of broken English, as a cue for his cult followers to vigorously nod their heads in agreement with the noise being made, while waving their hands frantically about in the air, like so many drowning lemmings caught in the undertow of a river's muddy current.

Purely for entertainment, I watched TV footage of Pastor Jaguda fleecing his gullible flock, and each time I did so, I was truly amazed at the appalling, wanton murder of the English language committed by that buffoon pastor, and this in turn led me to reflect on the ease with which Nigerians can be separated from the hard-earned money, by the simple expedient of some trickster purporting to be God's personal assistant, even when such snake-oil salesmen are barely able to communicate in the English language.

3 Likes

Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by KEVIND: 6:35am On Mar 06, 2020
helinues:

Stop posting junk joor..

Nobody is talking about Nigerian Pastors here. or are you confused in your heart, and you ask - why must it be Prophet TB Joshua and not any other pastors'. I'll advice maybe you should ask GOD.

1 Corinthians 2:16
For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM?
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by helinues: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2020
undecided
KEVIND:

Nobody is talking about Nigerian Pastors here. or are you're confused in your heart, and you ask - why must it be Prophet TB Joshua and not any other pastors'. I'll advice Maybe you should ask GOD.

1 Corinthians 2:16
For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM?

"Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy

Nobody is talking about Nigerian Pastors here. or are you're confused in your heart, and you ask - why must it be Prophet TB Joshua and not any other pastors
'.

How are we sure you never catch the virus? You are already contradicting yourself on your own thread.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by KEVIND: 6:43am On Mar 06, 2020
helinues:
undecided

'.

How are we sure you never catch the virus? You are already contradicting yourself on your own thread.

Hahaha

Colossians 1:27
to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by helinues: 6:47am On Mar 06, 2020
KEVIND:

Colossians 1:27
to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

We are having logical conversation, and na Bible be your back up?

Bro/sis make use of this 6 senses without referring to a tale book.

The 6 senses was given to us freely.

1 Like

Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by princemillla(m): 6:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Jakumo:
Pastor TB Jaguda may not be the most successful conman pastor in Nigeria, but he is by far the least educated, for the man can barely utter a coherent sentence in the English language. Pastor Jaguda also seems to be afflicted with some form of mild autism, which sees him repeating the same idiotic phrase in his unique brand of broken English, as a cue for his cult followers to vigorously nod their heads in agreement with the noise being made, while waving their hands frantically about in the air, like so many drowning lemmings caught in the undertow of a river's muddy current.

Purely for entertainment, I watched TV footage of Pastor Jaguda fleecing his gullible flock, and each time I did so, I was truly amazed at the appalling, wanton murder of the English language committed by that buffoon pastor, and this in turn led me to reflect on the ease with which Nigerians can be separated from the hard-earned money, by the simple expedient of some trickster purporting to be God's personal assistant, even when such snake-oil salesmen are barely able to communicate in the English language.

Bitter truth is, there is communication whether bad English or not.

Am not a member of his church but learn to mind your business. Even with your better English he is more successful than you.

Ptcheew
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by KEVIND: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2020
Jakumo:

Zechariah 4:6
The angel told me to give Zerubbabel this message from the LORD: "You will succeed, not by military might or by your own strength, but by my spirit.

Human standard is immaterial when God is involved.
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Brunicekid(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2020
Jakumo:

I pray God will grant unto you DEEP UNDERSTANDING!!!
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Jakumo(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2020
Brunicekid:
I pray God will grant unto you DEEP UNDERSTANDING!!!

I sure say na you sabi am pass. Oya, teach me, make I sabi like you.
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Afromentalist: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2020
How does rain heal people from coronavirus?

Anybody with internet and a smartphone can predict when it will rain anywhere in the world with a margin of 2 weeks.

Is Tb Joshua looking for money to buy his own private jet or what? after curing ebola with anointed water, he now wants to cure Corona with rain?

2 Likes

Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Jakumo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Afromentalist:
How does rain heal people from coronavirus?

Anybody with internet and a smartphone can predict when it will rain anywhere in the world with a margin of 2 weeks.

Is Tb Joshua looking for money to buy his own private jet or what? after curing ebola with anointed water, he now wants to cure Corona with rain?

You dey mind dat wuru-wuru pastor ? The Man of Dog, Wayo Pastor VD Jaguda is a certified dimwit who clearly never made it through primary school, so you can only imagine how mentally challenged his cult followers must be, to keep handing over their paychecks to such an intellectually deficient baboon in pastor's clothing.
Re: "Rain Is Falling To Wipe Away Coronavirus!!!" | Tb Joshua Prophecy by pesty100(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
This so called "men of God" should just shut up and let the adults do the thinking

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Holds The Atheist Accountable? / Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV / One Science That proves that The Noah’s Flood Is A Big Joke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.