Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 (60470 Views)

Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (5 - 2) On 7th June 2020 / Southampton Vs Arsenal - (0 - 2) On 25th June 2020 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (3 - 0) On 17th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2020
ghettokid1:

Man City 5-0 Chelsea
Or
Man city 3-1 Chelsea
Waiter, one peak milk and bread for this pained ghetto kid grin

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by openmine(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

You are staying the obvious, of course Chelsea had to win for UCL spot but in the process they gave you the cup sooner ... I know it pains you to accept it but facts are facts. We have atoned for the 2014 heartache we imparted in LFC. Now go and celebrate....
See you say it as if they handed Liverpool the trophy without having their own ambitions!
Chelsea needed that win!
It could have been any team....after all Chelsea ain't the first team to beat man city....so why all the fuss about them?

If Chelsea had lost,we still would have got it at the etihad...if that fails,we still have a game against Aston villa!
Its was only a matter of time!

In simple terms,Liverpool were in control of their destiny unlike other seasons when winning the league depended on other team!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by Twinkletwin: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga keep quiet, Chelsea gave Liverpool the league title and it will go down in history books that Chelsea defeated city to hand over the league title to Liverpool. Lampard did to you what Gerrard couldn't.
Lolz
I greet

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2020
openmine:

See you say it as if they handed Liverpool the trophy without having their own ambitions!
Chelsea needed that win!
It could have been any team....after all Chelsea ain't the first team to beat man city....so why all the fuss about them?

If Chelsea had lost,we still would have got it at the etihad...if that fails,we still have a game against Aston villa!
Its was only a matter of time!

In simple terms,Liverpool were in control of their destiny unlike other seasons when winning the league depended on other team!
Oh dear ... so you are so pained by 2014 that you cannot accept an undeniable fact: Chelsea’s victory today delivered the trophy to Liverpool. Yes, it could have happened in your next game or maybe after that but facts are facts, we beat Man C (no small feat) and in the process delivered the trophy to you today!
Please forget 2014, move on and enjoy your epic season!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by openmine(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Oh dear ... so you are so pained by 2014 that you cannot accept an undeniable fact: Chelsea’s victory today delivered the trophy to Liverpool. Yes, it could have happened in your next game or maybe after that but facts are facts, we beat Man C (no small feat) and in the process delivered the trophy to you today!
Please forget 2014, move on and enjoy your epic season!
I have zero pain over what happened!
for starters,chelsea were not the ones to blame for our loss during the 2013/2014 season!
....and no its always a great feat when you win mancity in order to boost ur chances of a champions league spot that has recently been under threat due to the mini resurgence of manutd and wolves!
Once again,chelsea did not win the league for liverpool.....its was already won by liverpool even before the pandemic and it was only a matter of when!
Its as simple as that!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by kevoh(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2020
These banters from the fans of the different clubs are what we enjoy the most that useless COVID-19 angry sad is trying to rob us of. From 10 pm yesterday that the match ended till this morning, fans are still bantering! grin grin grin Fucking Coronavirus! .

Congrats Liverpool! Congrats Chelsea for the crucial win! KTBFFH!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by Decimus: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Uzomobile82:
From performance point of view,it was more of Man City trying to sabotage Man United champions league ambition than Chelsea trying to do Liverpool a favour
Exactly my thought, that's why Kevin De bruyne intentionally hit that free kick against the wall and Fernadinho desperately used his hand to prevent the ball from entering the net.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by willian10: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2020
tydi:
I don't like and support this var of a thing.. Wetin don pass suppose don pass..
Lol, pele
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by Lordjb: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2020
sirlop:

Arsenal and mediocrity na the same na
na there way smiley
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
openmine:

I have zero pain over what happened!
for starters,chelsea were not the ones to blame for our loss during the 2013/2014 season!
....and no its always a great feat when you win mancity in order to boost ur chances of a champions league spot that has recently been under threat due to the mini resurgence of manutd and wolves!
Once again,chelsea did not win the league for liverpool.....its was already won by liverpool even before the pandemic and it was only a matter of when!
Its as simple as that!
Chelsea certainly did not win the league for Liverpool. We simply delivered it faster to you ... fact. At least other Liverpool fans have shown some appreciation.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Decimus:
Exactly my thought, that's why Kevin De bruyne intentionally hit that free kick against the wall and Fernadinho desperately used his hand to prevent the ball from entering the net.
1) So why did KDB score in the first place?
2) Why did Fernandinho even bother using his hand, he could have just let the ball through? ...
Man U fans can be so illogical when pained eh! grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by openmine(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Chelsea certainly did not win the league for Liverpool. We simply delivered it faster to you ... fact. At least other Liverpool fans have shown some appreciation.
Nope...we had destiny in our own hands right from time,had we lost to crystal palace and Chelsea won man city,you won't be saying this!
Dey dere do fact!
And I am not 'other fans'.....whether faster or not,Chelsea did not win the league for Liverpool!
Double fact!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
openmine:

Nope...we had destiny in our own hands right from time,had we lost to crystal palace and Chelsea won man city,you won't be saying this!
Dey dere do fact!
And I am not 'other fans'.....whether faster or not,Chelsea did not win the league for Liverpool!
Double fact!
Correct, Chelsea delivered the title to you sooner based on other circumstances... just like Liverpool won the league sooner based on other circumstances (thanks to Chelsea).
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by Princekagawa: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
pls guys how can i post somethng in this forum? pls help me
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by Ashley86400: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Ok how were you able to get the score correctly.
Editing?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by XXXXTENTACION: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ashley86400:
Editing?
which one be editing again
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 by Skymason20(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Sunshyne200:

Bros what's the meaning of KTBFFH

I am a Chelsea fan but don't know that, though I see it all the time
= keep the blue flag flying high

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 / Chelsea Vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Europa League (1(4) - 1(3)) On 9th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.