Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Bosses In The House Help Needed On Enhance Car On Copart - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bosses In The House Help Needed On Enhance Car On Copart (868 Views)

Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / *₦✹✹***2019 Current Prices****on COPART And IAA Salvaged Auction Platforms***₦✹✹ / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bosses In The House Help Needed On Enhance Car On Copart by sinebaba(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning my beautiful people, I want to buy a car on copart my friend said enhance cars are bad. And with the definition copart give enhance cars doesn't not qualify it as a bad car.

Actually there is enhance car with mechanical fault, but the one am biding on is enhance car with just minor car none accidental

Here is what Copart says about “Enhanced Vehicles”

Vehicles listed as “Enhanced Vehicles” are those where: (i) the seller has authorized Copart to perform an enhancement service to the vehicle such as a wash and vacuum or protective covering or (ii) the vehicle is under a program that gives Copart discretion to use enhancement services to maximize the value of the vehicle. This designation does not guarantee that any enhancement service was completed but rather indicates that qualifying vehicles would likely be enhanced. It is the Member’s responsibility to inspect and verify the use of enhancement services.

Re: Bosses In The House Help Needed On Enhance Car On Copart by sinebaba(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Bosses In The House Help Needed On Enhance Car On Copart by dicksonadams(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Can you get someone to inspect at copart?

Cc boss nurey

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2008 Toyota Camry Sport ✅ / Used 2010 Toyota Camry LE @ 1.750m / 2006 Toyota Corolla Manual Bank Type @800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.