Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo (810 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt Jumps By 75% In Three Months, Hits N87 Trillion / Investment In Nigeria Rises By 75% In Q1, 2021 / Edo 2020: I Will Win Poll By 75% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by atmstyle: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2020
The cost of registering new products with NAFDAC has been slashed by 75%. This welcome piece of info was contained in a press release by the office of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

The previously high cost of NAFDAC registration for food products is known to have discouraged many entrepreneurs who couldn’t pay hundreds of thousands to register their products.

Many of these entrepreneurs were forced to abandon their business dreams and projects after spending from their tight purse to some extent.

But the Vice President said:

“The rollout of NAFDAC’s e-registration platform and a 75% cost-reduction for product registration is a great opportunity for registering products just at 25% of what it used to cost to register products.”

Kudos to FG for this people-friendly policy. Like Oliver Twist, the people ask for more.

Source: https://igbodefender.com/2020/03/06/cost-of-registering-goods-in-nafdac-slashed-by-75-osinbajo/
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by atmstyle: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2020
The next step should include making access to venture capital widely available for tech entrepreneurs as is obtainable in the US.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Witcher(f): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2020
The best Vice president of Nigeria. We hope the SW will give Osibanjo the 2023 presidential candidate. The North will unite behind him. Because he showed us many times that he is our friend.
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by daddytime(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2020
Very welcome development.

Well done working VP...
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Davash222(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2020
Okay... Now the questions are, What do Produce, Whom to Produce and How to Produce. The economy and environment ain't good for production and you're slashing price for registration. Make the environment conducive for production then you can think of slashing the price.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2020
Osinbajo to the world
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Peappy49(f): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Seriously the VP is #OsinbajoTheFixer
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by okefrancis: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2020
Wow! This is a welcome development, thank you sir the VP osinbajo
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Arubajagz: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2020
This is a most business-friendly policy direction. This will greatly improve our ease of doing business ratings by the next review.
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Citytrend: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2020
My Brother NAFDAC will disapprove your Product just for the sake of settlement. I have seen that with my eyes before.

So forget NAFDAC registration fee.

Tell Oga at the top to fight corruption and let's stop fooling ourselves in this country!
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Gandollaar(f): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2020
I hope this is not audio slash.

NAFDAC charges you over 300k for accelerated approval that will still take months to conclude.

I don't even think the fee itself is the major culprit, time of response should be reviewed.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by ojokolax: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2020
This e-registration and reduction in cost would lead to more transparency as well as across an area of incentive to rise who didn't register prior due to cost. All of which can only be good for the general populace as better monitoring of products being produced and consumed would ensue.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by PicLtd: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2020
NAFDAC one very corrupt organisation that pumps money into reputation management and image laundering in the media.
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by atmstyle: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2020
ojokolax:
This e-registration and reduction in cost would lead to more transparency as well as across an area of incentive to rise who didn't register prior due to cost. All of which can only be good for the general populace as better monitoring of products being produced and consumed would ensue.
I agree with you.
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by tinsel: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2020
Citytrend:
My Brother NAFDAC will disapprove your Product just for the sake of settlement. I have seen that with my eyes before.

So forget NAFDAC registration fee.

Tell Oga at the top to fight corruption and let's stop fooling ourselves in this country!
My.friend if this news is not an audio news, it is welcome development.
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Bragalane: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
Okay... Now the questions are, What do Produce, Whom to Produce and How to Produce. The economy and environment ain't good for production and you're slashing price for registration. Make the environment conducive for production then you can think of slashing the price.

So he should have left cost at the price it was or you are just commenting out of foolishness bigotry n hatred like many of you dead brain n foolish kinsmen.
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Zeesugar(f): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kudos to the federal government. Now you don't have excuse for not registering your product

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Zeemam: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ease of doing business in Nigeria is getting interesting
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by BlackfireX: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
So says the mere commissioner
Re: Cost Of Registering Goods In NAFDAC Slashed By 75% – Osinbajo by Joyce95: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is interesting for Ease of doing business in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Steps. / Tiwa Savage Going Nude In Her Music Video / Peter Obi: I Have Never Collected One Kobo As Pension, As A Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.