Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) (30975 Views)

Police Parade Suspects Arrested At Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta State / 2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2020
I see
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Mistaicey2288: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
eallstar:
Second FTC on nairaland
Shower me some likes
Meet Seun to collect your 20k price

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Fragility6: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Romanoff:
There is a sudden increase in sex crimes. What could be the reason?
No jobs and buhari's senseless strict economic policies making things more harder
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by eallstar: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Lastmankc:
Meet Seun to collect your 20k price
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by phorget(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Romanoff:

Men are beginning to think more with their scrotum rather than the brain. undecided
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by yeman1(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2020
After d banned of okada and tricycle, many folks has been facing more these kind of evil ppl in our communities . There were 20 armed robbery men that came to our street last week. They wounded many ppl and rape many house wife and single ladies. But 2 were apprehended.
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by six6prax: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2020
see them, lazy youths
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by imolile: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Who is parading the criminals in the north? Crime is not good, but under this nepotistic administration I don't trust the Police in South west and south eastern part of the zoo
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by renzhen: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
lol, there is trouble in the land
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

I made a vow to my God to stop checking names.

I have decided to keep that vow, in view of this, I therefore won't check their names.

I swear not to check their names and promise Seun, Lalasticlala and the entire nairaland crew including zombies, the repented ones and those who are yet to find the light that I will always shut my eyes whenever I come close to these names in order to avoid the temptation of checking their names

Lastly, if the man that goes to the ATM to withdraw money with bullion vans had shared one quarter of the money in one van to these lazy youths (eyes shut therefore names not checked), they would have at least carved out an niche for themselves and families.

That made clear, I hereby absolve them of all the charges levelled against them and they are therefore set free.

Court!
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Romanoff:
First is movies/music videos with the loads of nudity they have to offload into our cultural space on per second basis

2. Vulgar words in music and other stuffs we get exposed to.

3. Religious messages lack depth in virtues... Paper chase everywhere

4. Unemployment
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Adgideon(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
This issue of recycling and reparading suspects all the time by the police I don't understand, the 3yr old rape is not today news, in 2mnths time the same pple might be paraded either for a different crime or the same. I rest my case
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by jimmyLd101: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

I have decided to keep that vow, in view of this, I therefore won't check their names.

I swear not to check their names and promise Seun, Lalasticlala and the entire nairaland crew including zombies, the repented ones and those who are yet to find the light that I will always shut my eyes whenever I come close to these names in order to avoid the temptation of checking their names

Lastly, if the man that goes to the ATM to withdraw money with bullion vans had shared one quarter of the money in one van to these lazy youths (eyes shut therefore names not checked), they would have at least carved out an niche for themselves and families.

That made clear, I hereby absolve them of all the charges levelled against them and they are therefore set free.

Court!
Jobless Nairalander spoted

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Tjah: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Court!
u are a bastard and a bloody criminal like dem
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by bergs2: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
FC Barca is in trouble
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
eallstar:
Second FTC on nairaland Shower me some likes

which soup do you plan to make with the likes
ofe nsala or is it
ofe Owerri��
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
but why parade them...we live in a lawless country man.yes they are criminals.take them to court and if guilty jail thhem.
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by proclinician: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Court!

You've spoken well

They rise

Six of them at

2 Likes

Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by ajibolaoke2019(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Olatunjidayo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
N
P
F
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by holicupp(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by eallstar: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
ablejesus26:

which soup do you plan to make with the likes

ofe nsala or is it

ofe Owerri��
Both of them grin
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
All this Barca people sha.
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Olujoe1:
The heart of a man is desperately wicked.

Jail them all

Ignorant post. please read this investigative report before shouting
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/380327-justice-for-sale-i-inside-lagos-polices-fraudulent-detention-centre.html
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
seangy4konji:
but why parade them...we live in a lawless country man.yes they are criminals.take them to court and if guilty jail thhem.

Who told you they are criminals, please read the investigative report below before you start labeling some young men as criminals
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/380327-justice-for-sale-i-inside-lagos-polices-fraudulent-detention-centre.html
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
lucky4west:
see hw they are humbled now....animals!

Why are they animals? please read this investigative report before you start labeling young men as animals
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
eallstar:
Both of them grin

OK like how many
likes will be enough
Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Palehair: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Svallywags undecided
Scallywag. I'm bored and you look like the perfect trouble bait. Please reply back

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
They are Suffering from Afonjalittus Mellitus
repent

Re: Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) by Capalot: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
At 29 if u've missed the ball don't think of getting it again it's gone forever ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo / Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) / 41-year-old Man Who Slept With His 13-year-old Daughter Blames Devil (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.