Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls (57527 Views)

Police Arrest Baby Factory Owner In Cross River, Rescue Pregnant Women, Children / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Odunolumide(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
As far as it's not Rape..
Getting PAID To Go Raw and Cum Inside and impregnate a Woman Sounds Like A Good Job..
Those Guys dey Flex oo
Where is the Application Form for the Able Body Men??

Mumu, go and tell that to Surrogate Mothers
That Get Paid to Carry Another Man's Sperm and Child??
abeg u girls can be hypocrites and dumb at times..SMH

A surrogate parent do that at will and not coercion. Kidnapping someone and raoungbthe person is a crime.
As far as I am concerned self surrogacy is a crime in Nigeria as it isn't backed by law.
Stop spewing thrash
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by KaptainAfrika: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2020
See job na. Just to dey knack and splash. And get paid.

Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by y3mi(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
you these people have taken your stupidity to southwest, I just hope my people aren't part of your victims
this baby factory and child trafficking is not just an offence to Nigeria constitution, it's a crime against humanity
I fear you people with your love for money, you can do and undo.
This only stand to prove both of those who demands and supplies human body parts needed for all kinds of diabolic rituals, reported in West are perpetrated by mostly non-yorubas. Not saying westerners dont indulge in it but tbe majority of it demands thereny birthing lots of heinous crimes are from nonzwesterners as a lot of nairaland dunderheads thinks. That is a fact.

Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by macklef(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2020
drizslim:
No be say I like fraud but where d location dey. Unemployment don nearly finish me for this country
And u think God will want to give u a job with this kindof will u have?
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Kennyswag: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
igbos are useless criminals.. i swear

Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Dan809: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Look at their face like Buhari eba

Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Amanda4life: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
I know secretly some guys on nairaland would like to apply for this job
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Aboks(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Some men are crazy sha. How can Impregnating women be your source of livelihood

Find work for dem na
Very sweet job
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by YesNo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nauttyprof:

This type of reasoning is what put this country in the mess she is today.

Must everything be linked to church or are the rich who could afford to buy babies in the church alone? Why not discuss on subject matters than reasoning childishly.

and your reasoning is superior? or you are here to tell me where to direct my thoughts to. my thoughts took me to the church community and all the falsehood & pretence in it. i can't help you if you are so pained by that.

you are talking of childishness but you couldn't even MANAGE to write a paragraph without throwing insults. sad.
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Fortyfifty(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Igbo Amaka grin...na dem

Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by CSTR2: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
You are giving your baby to ritualists and murderers?

What kind of men are those?
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Originalsly: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hmmm.... somehow I want to believe the lady and two guys are regular workers at the place.
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by topboss: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lovelyn451:
they sell to ritualists too!! Not just childless couples, occultic men are their real customers, some of them ask for a day old male or female babies for their sacrifice, and once the girl is in labour they notify these men and hand them over the babies as soon as they're born with the blood and placenta...I wish the police in every state do a thorough patrol and uncover all these baby factories, orphanage homes should be investigated too. Nigeria is has turned danger zone for pregnant women and babies...Jesus Christ

My God, now this is really sick, disturbing and disgusting.

Tufiakwa!
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by sonsomegrigbo: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
I said Igbo are the most beautiful of all the tribes in Nigeria....

Are you with me?
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Princesscutes1(f): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
IMASTEX:

The women have been hypothesised even the men getting them pregnant are also terrible.

Am telling you
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Onyekachi419(f): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
As far as it's not Rape..
Getting PAID To Go Raw and Cum Inside and impregnate a Woman Sounds Like A Good Job..
Those Guys dey Flex oo
Where is the Application Form for the Able Body Men??

Mumu, go and tell that to Surrogate Mothers
That Get Paid to Carry Another Man's Sperm and Child??o
abeg u girls can be hypocrites and dumb at times..SMH

Held captive that means against their will.
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by dalass(f): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/how-baby-factory-owner-hired-men-to-impregnate-young-girls/

These people are terrible.!

Only making babies just to trade/sell them?
Is there something that this people cannot claim to be "business"?!

Even if those innocent babies are to used for rituals, they don't care!

God is merciful sha.. Hope they end up in jail or sold to human traffickers too...
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by SundayIgbanke: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
FrLukas:
Wow. Yoruba NLers I'm proud of you.

Front page full and no mention of the tribe (well except one).

That's maturity.

Let the reverse be the case... lipsrsealed
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Nauttyprof(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
YesNo:

and your reasoning is superior? or you are here to tell me where to direct my thoughts to. my thoughts took me to the church community and all the falsehood & pretence in it. i can't help you if you are so pained by that.

you are talking of childishness but you couldn't even MANAGE to write a paragraph without throwing insults. sad.

It wasn't an insult but stating what is obvious and just so we are clear on this matter, no one is claiming superiority in reasoning.

I have stated this earlier and will repeat again, it is reasoning like yours that has put this country in the mess she is today.

Your response only shows how pained you are and until you get this right, your reasoning will still be affected.

Please, try being objective in matters. It will help you a lot.
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by macjurek(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
All Igbo suspect, until the Law prove them guity of the crime...................

God help us, kills and devil practitioners........................in Ogun state, there are indigenes please Nigeria Police proper investigation should be carried out..............

Thanks, God is watching us all and i think too Patient to us all.............
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Happyguy201: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
atleast hire fine men so d baby go fine small . see people face

Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by YesNo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nauttyprof:

It wasn't an insult but stating what is obvious and just so we are clear on this matter, no one is claiming superiority in reasoning.

I have stated this earlier and will repeat again, it is reasoning like yours that has put this country in the mess she is today.

Your response only shows how pained you are and until you get this right, your reasoning will still be affected.

Please, try being objective in matters. It will help you a lot.

okay... you have been noticed. please shift
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by ProWalker: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ibo and crime

5 & 6
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by ProWalker: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
I said Igbo are the most beautiful of all the tribes in Nigeria....

Are you with me?

..and also the most evil minded
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by NOL2dworld(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
If God is that patient she will not be in this mess..

YesNo:
The babes look drained

And the same woman might be a respected RICH woman in her church. her praise and worship would be the loudest. God is really patient
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Legendguru: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Naija and business strategies
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Stone age era better pass this our era. So these are the men in service.

Tomorrow they will be looking for a child meanwhile they have finished cursing themselves.

Dem don see free show. Useless things.
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by gibzzhd: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
CSTR2:
You are giving your baby to ritualists and murderers?

What kind of men are those?
They just take it to be masturbation
Re: How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls by gibzzhd: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Legendguru:
Naija and business strategies
Imagine what their business conversation would be. Oga you Bleep her well
how many rounds
hope say you cum ooooo
how many girls don get kpelle
Madam na me give 4 of ur girls Belle ooooo
business they move ooooo
Our conscience is dead.Every one of us......

Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna / Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) / Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach