Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists (50891 Views)

Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki / Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Sonnobax15(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Where will the devil end eventually? Hell. How do you look at a person who is destined for hell? Without hope of salvation. With pity.

Mr garri dey your dey. Don't use me to score cheap points. I made my comments without quoting make yours. I'm entitled to my opinion. So are you. You say all sort of bullshit I read and ignore. Because it's what's expected of an odd toad ongulate. You can do likewise and stop behaving like a microcephalic baboon.
Have a nice day
Wait wait...jokes apart,is this not an official smack down?...(just thinking out loud)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Karmaisme(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Where will the devil end eventually? Hell. How do you look at a person who is destined for hell? Without hope of salvation. With pity.

Mr garri dey your dey. Don't use me to score cheap points. I made my comments without quoting make yours. I'm entitled to my opinion. So are you. You say all sort of bullshit I read and ignore. Because it's what's expected of an odd toad ongulate. You can do likewise and stop behaving like a microcephalic baboon.
Have a nice day

Abeg, who borrow you that plenty grammar

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Arian247(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Have a nice day
This is savage grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Iyiataata92: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Have a nice day
How can someone have a nice day with all this your swear?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by champman(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Sputum or saliva. The act of releasing it is spit. Illiterate
It is grammatically correct to use d word 'spit' as either a verb or noun,if d user meant saliva/sputum.Therefore,d user above was correct,while u were wrong in correcting his already correct sentence...check it up b4 u attack me,cos i know u

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
champman:

It is grammatically correct to use d word 'spit' as either a verb or noun,if d user meant saliva/sputum.Therefore,d user above was correct,while u were wrong in correcting his already correct sentence...check it up b4 u attack me,cos i know u
you don't know me. And please sir stop embarrassing yourself. Google is on everyphone. Even free basic allows it...
And yes I checked..........

Please show me the noun. That's Cambridge

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by kunletexs: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Anyone pitying this man should rather save that pity for the devil
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by ignis: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
I love the courage.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by GentleYoung(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Have a nice day

Odd toed ungulate
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Yngson25(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
GentleYoung:

Odd toed ungulate
thanks boss. Typo.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Samfloxin(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
It's ignorance not illiteracy. Illiteracy is the in ability to read and write

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by cjudy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Jesus. Bros u wicked I swear
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Like him or not, this man is the most powerful party chairman since 1999. He succeeded in putting a lot of governors and arrogant party members in their place.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by TheBeat: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Oversabi illiterate. Spit is a noun and equally a verb.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by TheBeat: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
you don't know me. And please sir stop embarrassing yourself. Google is on everyphone. Even free basic allows it...
And yes I checked..........

Please show me the noun. That's Cambridge
Noun
spit

(uncountable) Saliva, especially when expectorated.
Synonyms: expectoration, spittle
There was spit all over the washbasin.
(countable) An instance of spitting; specifically, a light fall of rain or snow.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheBeat:

Oversabi illiterate. Spit is a noun and equally a verb.
dat guy na mumu aswear...

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Groovenaija360(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by akadaone: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by stieyven(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
He wasn't seeing you sir. He was seeing a devil. Reap the fruits of your labors in peace
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by omlueh(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why are you 2 behaving like Kids, all these Occultic politicians are all Bastards irrespective of their Party affiliations, Please Sir's, never allow any of there sayings/doings make us Attack each other, all the politicians are Evil and Devil incarnate. Please let us use our Jaw Jaw to fight them all instead of War War against each other. Shalom Brothers.
Officialgarri:

I thought you would be smart enough to realize this isn't a grammar contest. Even if I never heard of Sputum, I could use spittle instead, but I was careful to come down to your level, perhaps, you would understand better.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Sabicleaners: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
cheesy

How should they have looked at you?

If you are in Abuja, check my SIG and see how we can make your life Stress free, Enjoyable and Productive.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Maliqcious: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Mr garri dey your dey. Don't use me to score cheap points. I made my comments without quoting make yours. I'm entitled to my opinion. So are you. You say all sort of bullshit I read and ignore. Because it's what's expected of an odd toed ungulate. You can do likewise and stop behaving like a microcephalic baboon.
Have a nice day
Calmdown the devil knows his destination having empathy only makes you more stupid.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Obinnachu9765: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
see below
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Chiefolo: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-to-reporters-are-you-looking-at-me-with-pity/

Guys this is an opportunity to buy data @ a cheaper rate compare to what ur network provider offer per month. See below data rice and GiG: MTN DATA PRICE SLASH! Get 1GB data @ ₦430, 2GB @ ₦860, 5GB @ ₦2150.Click on the referral link: mobilenig.com/?ref=192
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by ekevwe(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
PicLtd:

This is wickedness. grin grin
Oboi. You dey savage sha. Under this heat you wan kill person pikin with savage reply
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
He wasn't seeing you sir. He was seeing a devil. Reap the fruits of your labors in peace
COMMON SENSE IS A SCARCE COMMODITY.
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Taaooma6740: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by sunnedee2: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Mr garri dey your dey. Don't use me to score cheap points. I made my comments without quoting make yours. I'm entitled to my opinion. So are you. You say all sort of bullshit I read and ignore. Because it's what's expected of an odd toed ungulate. You can do likewise and stop behaving like a microcephalic baboon.
Have a nice day

Ah ah...
Somebody help me with the "You are so ash!" meme grin grin
On a more serious note, some posts and quotes are better ignored.
Remind me not to vex you.
Weh Done Sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee / Ballot Box Snatcher Shot Dead By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom / "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.